𝗦𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗿𝘂𝗽𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗽𝘁 𝟮

╔══════ ≪≫°✺°≪ ≫ ══════╗

As the three of you got out of the car, you looked to Semi who looked to you and caught your hand, ready to bring you into the building, ignoring the stares coming from appalled and judgmental students. Akaashi was shocked, he thought this story would of driven you two apart in some way, he must of known, he was right in some sort

Ushijima Wakatoshi is scary . Akaashi remembers him from his high school days . A good few inches taller than him, he most likely grew. He did not expect him either.

Akaashi stopped and stayed at the building , compensating whether or not he should say something to you. Would it be much use? You looked as bad as the skies right now.

Grey, a chance of rainfall.

You did not even notice Akaashi's staring of you. You kept your head down beside Semi, who looks completely and utterly disgusted at everyone, something he has always done anyways to begin with.

"Y/n-" you heard a familiar voice approach you once you entered the building as you felty Semi's hand let go of you.

"Tendou- I'm so sorry." you uttered, scared to even look him in the eyes. "You were mentioned on the post just for even being friends with me."

"Are you kidding?!" Tendou leaves out a hearty laugh and ruffled the top of your head. "Never thought I would see the day that my best friend is a hot ass bitch WHO GETS PAYED FOR IT!" he whispered yelled so no one would pry over to see their conversation. You lifted up your head slightly, deciding to look at Tendou.

He looks so positive. You wished you thought of this as that possible outcome. You always never let people get to you, but the harrowing , wretched feeling that over 50,000 knew , made you physically sick.

Tendou noticed you were not your usual self. He looks to Ushijima and Semi who looked away from each other in disgust. He shakes his head, laughing a bit. "N/n , watch," he whispered as he pushes you away gently as you watched Tendou grab the both of them by their ear and sighed.

"Your fuck buddy or whatever and your sister got their reputation ruined and you are making out about 'uggh, I can not believe Semi fucked my sister , how gross. Listen to yourself! Sure , it was funny when y/n told me but could you pipe down for 10 minutes and let her fucking think for the love of christ!" Tendou exclaimed as he pinched them at the lobes, Semi pushing him away as Ushijima sighed.

"He's right, Eita."

"You started it, dumbass!"

"Semi shut the fuck up!" Tendou pinched him again as Semi left out a yelped and growled at him, moving away from him. He runs a ran through his silver hair and noticed you looking at the three bicker.

You looked like you were going to kill them both. You just waited for the Dean to see you , and wanting to go home. You know it was hypocritical, you wanted to come in and Daishou told you not to go it was dangerous, your mood swings cared for being here one minute and did not the next.

Next , the announcement was boomed across the college from the intercom as they all stared at you and the announcement was made.