[ 𝗖𝗮𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗽𝘁 𝟮]

╔══════ ≪≫°✺°≪ ≫ ══════╗

"Touch Yourself." he uttered ever so softly, watching you remove the silky robe off of your body, spreading your leg as a grin appeared on Semi's face. You began to tease yourself along your hole, whimpering a small bit as you stuck a finger inside, slowly pumping it.

" I know you can take more than one, try put another in," He mutters, not even touching himself yet, but admiring you in all your glory. Once he realised it was your face, you appeared to the man sexier than ever, visibly getting even more turned on.

You did as you were told, sliding another finger into yourself as you covered your mouth, pumping them deep inside you as Eita couldn't handle your hotness, unzipping his pants a little bit and palming himself through his boxers.

He felt a sense of ecstasy once he got the relief of touching himself as someone thing that he didn't depicted happened.

"Fuck, Eita~" you moaned out as his jaw dropped to the floor, uttering "That's it," as he moved his way over, pulling your fingers out of your hole and he positioned you straddling him.

He cupped your cheek and admired your face for a moment as he goes "You're fucking adorable, no wonder why wakatoshi wouldn't bring you with him anywhere, you'd steal the attention," he whispered into your ear, the hairs on the back of your neck spiking up as he cups your cheek and kisses you passionately and to your surprise, you kissed back deeply.

His hands roamed your body freely as you were like putty in his lap, grinding against his clothed crotch, earning praiseful noises out of his mouth and yours.

"I think I'm going to get straight to the chase here and fuck you. Unless you'd rather-"

"Fuck me, now. Please,"you whined out as he chuckled, pushing you down onto the bed.

" You're very needy, huh?Even though you just got fucked Tuesday."He smirks and unclasped your bra, immediately attacking your chest and leaving marks all over. You hummed out in pleasure, completely forgetting you can't have anything like those shown on the live stream without being questioned.

He began to strip himself of his jumper and boxers, smirking once you saw his length. Your response was a gulp as stroke it with one hand and places two of his fingers at the front of your plumped, pink lips. You opened for him as you began to suck his fingers and he admired the sight, you looked like a hot, weak mess. He smirked at the sight and pulled your fingers out, grabbing a condom as you looked down at him.

He ripped the condom package with his teeth in a quick motion and steadily puts it on him, going down and teasing it at your hole, earning whimpers from you to "Please," and quote from semi said you are "Begging like a little slut," before sliding it into you, the relief making you immediately arch your back as he snakes your arm behind your back, starting to go deep and slowly into you first.

He admired your figure, and your face from the pleasure he was giving you, he thought you were beautiful and couldn't believe he was crushing over you right now, refusing to believe it and reminded himself its just a fantasy and to snap out of it.

He suddenly began to thrust a little faster, him wrapping his hand around your throat and watched you moan louder, leaning in but she got there to it first, cupping your cheeks and kissing him deeply. You pulled away and left out a load moan, Eita hitting the sweet spot to you as he noticed.

"I guess I'll have to keep going there so," He smirks but when at a very slow pace.

"Stop, please, faster Semi please!" she whined out, grinding upwards for it to try go in faster. He shakes his head and turned you over in a doggy position, fucking you deeply as you gripped the sheets, him gripping the headboard as he became sloppy,coming close to his release, knowing you were too.

"I'm!", was all you could say before you squirted out, this immediately making Eita release too from your release, he plopped down as did you.

You smiled a little at the man as he admired your smile. He can't fucking believe this. "FUCK this," and kisses you deeply, giving you a instant shock.

Why the fuck was he still kissing you? And Why the fuck were you kissing him back. You pulled away in an instant and looked at him. "What's this about now? Are you going to tell Tendou? Wakatoshi? Oh please don't tell Wakatoshi ill be fucking rui-"

"Why would I tell them? Sure, if I say they'll know I fucking watch you, doll." he laughed and picks himself up off the bed "FUCK, I've work" he looks for his clothes and sighed.

"Since it's Thursday, Tendou regularly comes in so I'm not doubting you'll be in later. This never fucking happened" he sighed as you just scoff, sitting up and checking the messages on your phone.

Eita didn't mean it. But, he couldn't afford to be sleeping around with the camgirl. It's just a fantasy.

                ╚══════ ≪≫°✺°≪ ≫ ══════╝