[𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻]

╔══════ ≪≫°✺°≪ ≫ ══════╗

10 pm. Tuesday night. The hearts and coins were piling up for you, Cindy. You were worldwide famous in the streaming community, having the fans from all around the world.

Your streaming is intricate. It wasn't average streaming oh no, you were on more of an erotic website. No one knows about this alternate version of yourself, not even your best friend, whom you tell all your personal troubles to. This was a money gig for you, and you knew you were fucking good at it.

Ranking in 7th in the website in the girls section brought delight to you. Sometimes you'd do one for one private calls with your fans.

Eita Semi was one. You never knew this. He was in his final year of school studying music, and was in your high-school as he was friends with your pretentious brother , Wakatoshi Ushijima. If he was free after work on a Tuesday, he would find enjoyment of himself by switching on the computer screen and watching you rock your shit.

He requested a private show once with you, the perception and pleasure you provided for him over the screen made him feel the irresistible sensation in his lower region. He tried not to miss your streams, even though this local eboy had to work over hours in his local Mcdonalds. At times, he even tipped or requested here and there.

But holy shit, the private show you had with him was intense. You asked him his favorite colour and made sure you were comfortable with what was happening during the process of it. He didn't know the girl, but even though she gives off the whore vibes online, in the private stream she was as sweet as pie, despite her maturation skills.

You had every kind of sexual toy, some even sent to you from fans to your PO BOX, which you'd review on the camera for them.
Tonight however, you decided to do provide something a little extravagant for hitting 500, 000 followers which was inviting someone over to and fuck you. Literally. It was a crossover with another Bj online as it would work beneficially for both companies to join forces.

Semi saw the thumbnail and the notification as he plopped onto his desk chair, the title being :

'Bj Callum fucks me into submission. 500k special!'

This is what he was excited for, not to see you play with yourself constantly but to see how well you performed during the sexual act. He was already beyond excited when he saw it and clicked immediately :

"Hi cutiepies! I hope you're excited for today's special! And to congratulate you all on my big 500k I'm going to steam at 6 p.m Thursdays too!!" You beamed and clapped your hands, he could tell your eyes were squinting with joy from the excitement. "Now, I hope you all are ready for what you came for, Bj Callum!!!" you pull him into the frame, him in only a grey pair of sweatpants and a masquerade. You were wearing this red lacy lingerie with a black and purple mask, him wearing the duplicate mask as you.

Without hesitation, Callum pulled you in by the throat and whispered "Are you okay?" before everything as the two of you got down to business, the staggering response of tokens and likes battering the screen.

You read out the names of the donations as Callum was feeling you up, his large, lean figure cowering behind you as his large hands swiftly roamed your body. "ah~ Elita! Thank you so much for the--fuck!" You read of the last donation you could see as Callum started to stimulate your clit between your thong.

It was Semi Eita's donation. He just subtly added the 'L' there incase she noticed it was him, but clearly she wouldn't of as she's so many boys watching and begging to fuck her. The way you left out a whimper whilst trying to call out Semi's donation left him speechless, his throbbing erection only growing vigorously as he stroked his cock to the sight of you being pleasured by the man.

Semi admired your beauty and he thinks that's why you are so high up in the rankings. You were the body type that was wasn't forced amongst girls on your age and he loved it. Every little curve and feature turned him on even more, he couldn't control himself watching you.

So he had to stop touching himself until he could see what he came for:

You whore self to be fucked.

You were a whimpering mess in Callum's arms, him nonchalantly laying you over the table and picking up the camera to try get a better angle of you. He tried to make you sure could see everything. The angle really flattered your body, and the viewers were racking up once they realised what was actually happening.

On the other side of the screen, semi couldn't control himself watching you get destroyed by the other man on the screen, imagining himself in that carnal position, already sore to touch from how hard you made him.

You made half a million people throb over you. You came to the realisation on how this lewd this is. Not just Certain number of people. Half a million, this made you feel more turned on than ever, the overwhelming sensation of Callum's dick pulsating inside of you, his hand holding your hips and fucking you callously, made you squirm and release.

This made Semi release right after you. He felt so out of breath and lewd, he had to shut off before he would continue on. He knew he shouldn't of, but fucking hell you did it to him. He didn't even ask girls for nudes anymore, it never worked for him, watching you got him through his sexual needs.

All he needed to know was what this "Cindy" character looked like.

╚══════ ≪≫°✺°≪ ≫ ══════╝