[𝗙𝘂𝗰𝗸.𝗬𝗼𝘂]

╔══════ ≪≫°✺°≪ ≫ ══════╗

A few days later, you were awaken by Semi's soft snoring. He slept like a baby , and it was currently 8 a.m . The thoughts of having class at 9 are giving you headaches. You turned to a sleeping Semi and shaked his shoulder to try startle him.

You did. He woke up immediately as he looked with you with a tilted expression.

"Let me sleep bitch." his groggy morning voice muttered as he turned around.

"Excuse me!" you exclaimed as he laughed lightly, rubbing his eyes before he faces you once again. He responded with , "Don't say you don't like it miss 'Oh, Semi! More-"

You hit him with a pillow as he groaned , sitting up and hitting you with his pillow harder. "We've college in an hour, unless you forgot about it." you kissed his forehead , getting out of the bed, you legs still slightly wobbly after yesterday.

"I'm not going to bother showing up for today." He responded, stretching  as he watched you get your clothes out of the wardrobe and  quickly grabbing a towel.

"What are you going to do? You can't just stay here-"

"Y/n, relax. I'm going. I am just joking...maybe" he hops out of the bed and grabbed a towel, you glanced back at him and cocked your brow once he started following you to the bathroom. 

"What? I stink." he murmurs as you glared at him.

"You are not joining me, there's not enough space." you retorted as he shrugged with a smirk."I know how we could make space- please?" he murmured as you rolled your eyes at him , leaving the bathroom door opened , allowing him in.

"Oh, how the tables have turned, you begging me huh." you murmured as he gasped, putting his right hand over his heart. "Me? Beg? Never. Says the one who-" 

"Who begged for your cock last night? I know, I know." you started to strip off as the water was heating up. "No no, the one who will beg for my cock in the next five minutes." he responded as you turned back to him , saying nothing as a response and getting in the shower.

As soon as you two got in the shower there was a hand placed on your shoulder, it slowly rubbing around you as his hand began to trail down your back as you chose to ignore him, lathering shower gel along your body.

"I'm trying to shower, Semi."

"Best thing about showers is the sex, the germs will just wash off and since the shower is kind of loud none of your neighbours will hear me-" as he presses you against the wall as he continued, "- fucking you against that cold tiled wall whilst you scream for me." he murmured.

You did not respond, but arch your back and stick your ass out for him as he smirks. "Attagirl, don't worry , you won't miss school" he murmurs as he slowly slides himself into you.

Semi Eita wasn't the guy who was into a quickie, vanilla even. It wasn't his forté. But, he wanted to make you feel as good as you possibly can before college. He slowly clasps his hand around your throat as he lightly thrusted into you. The soft moans that escaped your lips only wanted him to thrust harder into you.

He kept it at the soft pace he was going at for the moment. He left soft little kisses down the back of your neck and back as you tried to push yourself back onto him , wanting him to go faster. He was already fully inside of you as he took it as a sensual pace.

"Hmm? I finally slow down for you and you can't take that either? what can you take?" he bends over to whisper into your ear, tightening the grip on your throat.

"Semi- you're grazing the spot-" you whined as he smirked, "Thanks for the tip darling, i'll just continued as is." he stated and continued to graze your g spot, not baring to go fast yet. His idea of soft sex is probably gone out of the window.

"Ugh, you're such a slut, aren't you , you can't even take soft sex? And you're a camgirl? Is it just me you can't take? You have a cocky attitude with any other fucking boy but with me you just submit easily." Semi whispers as he gradually picks up the pace, finally hitting your g spot.

You finally became putty in his hands as he released your neck, one hand gripping your shoulder and the other gripping your hip. You already felt like you had to come in that short amount of pleasurable time, guess he really meant he would be quick for you to go to college.

"Daddy, I'm about to fucking cum!" you murmured as he could feel your cunt tighten around his cock. He let out a happy sigh as he had a small grin.

"Go ahead, scream out for me, I want to hear how good I made you feel." he whispered and went even faster, your clit throbbing as you released on his cock.

You thought it would stop once you released but he started again, thrusting at the hard pace , trying to ride out his high.

"Don't worry baby, I'm nearly finished, be a good fucking girl and take it. " He groans and pushes your back down a little. Tears began to stream down your face due to the over stimulation as he pumped you harder.

He slapped your ass harshly and gripped it, going at an unbearably fast pace, you were close to cum again. You became a screaming mess for him, the shower was not loud enough for you two.

The last 3 harmonious seconds as the two of you released together was perfect. You both were a panting mess as he pulls out and bends down , grabbing the shower gel and lathering it onto you, pulling you around to face him as he lathered up your breasts.

"I always wanted to see soapy titties in person."

"I hate you so fucking much"

══════════════════

As you were finally ready to out the door for college, all set as Semi was about to leave too, there was a knock, a rather harsh knock too. 

"Y/n? I'm sorry to interrupt you but we need to talk. now." Ushijima spoke rather sternly and as he heard the gasp from your mouth from the other side of the door , he comes in and looks at you and then Semi and then sighed.

"So Tendou did hide this from me and didn't tell me, I figured... but this is not what I'm worried about right now." he stated and barged in and sat down with a sigh.

"Ushiwaka, I was about to go to college-" you spoke furiously as he shakes' your head.

"You're not going. We have something to talk about. You too Semi, both of you sit down." he asked politely as you furrowed your eyebrows.

"Look man, if its about me and your sister, we're going out, I was about to tell you this weekend at the Shiratorizawa reunion." Semi sighs as Ushijima shook his head.

"It's more serious than that"

╚══════ ≪≫°✺°≪ ≫ ══════╝