𝗖𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗿 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲

╔══════ ≪≫°✺°≪ ≫ ══════╗

The Months flew by at Ukai's apartment, daily Semi would check in on you, sometimes even stay the night. He wished he could of done something to get you out of all this trouble but he simply couldn't.

Or so you thought he couldn't .

He often tried to bring you out on dates when you were together, which it always ended up with either having sex in a secluded area or a fight breaking out over something stupid.

You knew however he was stressed over his finals and chose to be silent with it as the fights never got out of hand nor physical , you usually shot back almost twice as hard too.

You looked out your bedroom window as you brought your knees towards your stomach, sighing. You somehow are better off at Ukai's place. 

His apartment was diligent. You room in his apartment wasn't the slightest bit small, plenty of space for everything you had in your old apartment, which was a small bit sad. You always had food provided for you and he never asked for anything in return, just for you to keep it down when he streams or not complain when he brings someone he will collaborate with over,

You never did , over the last few weeks , your fiery persona left you and no one really knew the reason why, you said you were okay about the expulsion and the apartment , once you had support of everyone, which you did. But , you were more silent about your opinions.

You wanted to stream again, deep down you did, but you knew if Ushijima found out you would get a real ass kicking . He gave it a few weeks after the expulsion to tell you how he really felt, but you were just deluded to it.

It's not like he would check, right?

What if Tendou checks ?

They wouldn't,  but there would be only one way to find out. 

You logged into the website to see if anything has changed to your account, has anything happened with your subscribers and has there been any requests for private sessions.

Alot since people know your  face now, it might be some jerks from college though so the best thing to  do was to close the request board right now.

Fuck.

People knew your face now, and it's all thanks to one dumb asshole in school, you physically could not go back to this if you wanted to.

Maybe a new account? But all your views , money and ratings would be destroyed, nothing left because you also cannot shout out your new account. Well , that is unless..

You opened the bedroom door in a scurry and called out for Ukai, wandering around the house and expecting him to be in his room or the patio.

The patio, smoking a cigarette.

"Ukai, remember your offer about coming on to your stream, I would like to do it, for some money, hut you can keep it for rent obviously if needed since I still haven't found a job-".

"Ah , shut up , will ya! Keep the money as fucking pocket money or something, I'm just excited you wanted to come back to the business and as well as your boyfriend-"

"Is okay with it, we have talked about this before , and I will call Semi again tonight to see if it's okay!", you grinned and hugged Ukai as he pushed you away lightly, a little worried. You niticed the look on his face as you asked him what is wrong.

"When you call Semi to ask, ask him what operation career change is all about, I thought he would of told you by now but I guess he's undecided , even though he's signing soon-".

"Eita has a new job?", you questioned as Ukai shrugged, putting out his cigarette on the bowel on the outdoor table.

"How about you invite him over tonight when we have dinner and you can ask him in person, maybe it would be easier." he murmurs, leaving you even more confused as you nodded , texting him to come over for dinner and pondered what it was about.

It's probably something stupid like a new course in his music under graduate degree.

╚══════ ≪≫°✺°≪ ≫ ══════╝

hi ,this was short and a filler , it is 2.05 am and I regret not posting . It has been nearly two months but now was the only way I could upload and I'm so sorry, I'm about to graduate and then have MAJOR STATE EXAMS , so exciting :) sorry for rambling on if you have read this a/n , it is pointless but yeah </3 I miss u guys sm. Thank you so much for 60k, that's a huge population of people.