[𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘄𝗮𝘆]

smut warning this is like whew.

╔══════ ≪≫°✺°≪ ≫ ══════╗

He was sitting at your kitchen table. You were in awe, literally as Semi and him smoked at the table. You were waiting for Daishou to hurry on as Semi and him seemed to know each other somewhere.

"So, how old are you?" you questioned as he laughed lightly.

"36." he stated as he took another drag. The doorbell rang and you thought it was Daishou finally arriving but it turned out to be the food. You grabbed it and payed quickly as you jogged out to the kitchen table, trying to eavesdrop their conversation but nothing interesting to report.

Twenty minutes later, whilst you were having Chinese, Daishou burst through the door with a grin which had quickly faded. "Did I miss food? Holy shit is this Sal?" he asked as Ukai just huffed the the younger mans reaction as you nodded , pointing to his food.

"It is probably cold, dumbass, as you were gone , we were discussing was everybody okay with this happening and nothing you do not want done, won't happen and we will openly say it." you stated as Diashou nodded with a grin.

"Be careful, hunny. Mainly it is you we don't want t getting hurt, am I right fellas?"Daishou boomed as the other two nodded . You shrugged whilst eating noodles. eating to properly digest it before responding.

"I wanted this and deserve 3 in 1 so , win win for me!" you clapped in a sadistic manner as the other shrugged and continued to eat

══════════════════

Once time has passed and Ukai has began to get more comfortable around you all,it is nearly time up before the stream. Ukai went out to the bathroom to pit on the infamous suit as Daishou squeezes your hand with a smirk. "Try not to cum now darling, he will try his hardest later, good thing you aren't alone with him right?" he laughs as you shrugged, Daishou exiting to the kitchen as it leaves just you and Semi in the room.

He looks at you and you could not simply tell if he was so excited he could fuck you there and now or that he is nervous and wants to drop down and not. You squeezed his hand a little and kissed his cheek. "You'll be fine. Don't do it if you want to, no one will mind!" you whispered as he puts you on the counter and kissed you softly.

Ukai came out in his iconic suit, his body what fit into it as Daishou came out to see him in the suit. You were practically drooling on the floor as he had a cigarette in his mouth, which was unlit .

"What?" he muttered with the stick in his mouth as you and Daishou both shook back into reality, you responding with "Nothi-"

Until Semi cuts you off by saying something you thought would not come out of his mouth.

"Woah, you're hot or whatever man, that is what she wants to say I'm guessing." he murmurs as Ukai smirks, looking at the boy. "Or is it what you wanted to say? Anyways I'm ready, you all are too I'm presuming as you will all be naked especially the gir- y/n hunny take off the ring, people would know who someone is from a little detail as that." Ukai murmurs and you looked at him dumbfounded.

"I always have the ring on... I'll take it off since you have told me about this," you cowered your head slightly, overthinking the fact of ,"Shit what if Daichi saw my shit? Doesn't matter , I am hot and he probably knows what he is missing out on."

You all proceed to the bedroom where all the men positioned themselves at the edges of the bed. You got your computer running  and had a timer on for when the stream would start. There were over 18,000 waiting for it already , something you thought you would never seen. I guess people would like to see you filled with cock numerous of times until your legs fell off.