[ Nintendhoe ]- 100k special

100k one-shot smut special as promised , this has nothing to do with the current storyline and doesn't affect it if u don't want tendou content {there is a semi smut after tendous if u wanna read it <3}{mommy kink warning, since some losers dont l...

100k one-shot smut special as promised , this has nothing to do with the current storyline and doesn't affect it if u don't want tendou content {there is a semi smut after tendous if u wanna read it <3}{mommy kink warning, since some losers dont like that but like daddy}

╔══════ ≪≫°✺°≪ ≫ ══════╗

"Ugh, you're so hot-" Tendou murmurs as you put your index finger on his lip , laughing softly. "You just wanna stream with me so badly, huh satori?" you looked at him as he eyes shot up, knowing he was about to lie and say "Of course not! I just wanted to compliment you!".

"Yeah, I do , I wanna know what it is like, plus who knows, I actually might be good at it, y/n. I could surprise youuu." he murmurs as you look at him, considering it for a moment. Tendou was your friend all through everything with the last couple of years, and even pushed you to graduate and give you the confidence to return to your career, the only problem is , what if you two catch feelings during sex and fuck over your whole entire relationship.

"Welll? What do ya say? I promise I'll be good!" Tendou whined as you smirked as him, leaving out a long and exaggerated sigh. "I dunno man, what if it fucks up things with us? We are good friends with years and-" you were stopped by Tendou cupping both your cheeks and shaking your head in the palms of his hands.

"Y/n, I promise it won't, even if I did catch feelings, I would let you know right away because we all know Ushijima would literally kill me even though we are auld ones now." Tendou grinned as you rolled your eyes in defeat, giving in.

"Fine, Satori. One stream. That's it. I'll let you do what you wanna do-"

"I want you to top me for the stream." he states as you furrowed your brows , eyes widening. You figured with your loud mouth and confidence in front of him, he'd expect you to top him. In reality, you've never dommed someone in your life,  Semi coming in that moment of time in Tendou's apartment. 

"Ye are going to do what?!" Semi asked as you pulled him aside awkwardly , explaining the situation as he pouted. "Satori? Really? I mean, I am okay with it as long as I get to watch but , are you sure? he is your best friend at the end of the day, y/n and it could get me-" you explained as you left a kiss on his cheek. "Baby, It'll be fine, and uh, I'm topping him, so i dunno if you-".

You were caught off by the loudest laugh escaping from his mouth being a bit exaggerated as he clenched his black baggy tee and wheezed from all the cigarettes he smoked.

"Are you even able to do that? I thought you were just a brat!" he chuckles as you furrowed your brows at him, looking him dead un the eye. You pinched his left ear and brought him into Tendou's room again, a audible whine escaping his mouth.