𝗦𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗮 𝗕𝗮𝗯𝘆 𝗽𝘁 𝟮

╔══════ ≪≫°✺°≪ ≫ ══════╗

As Semi watched you from afar and  the man who appears to be a police officer from afar, not knowing what notion he wanted with you. When he listened in and heard his name he came to the realisation that it was the Daichi Sawamura, he remembered how close him and Ushijima were after the nationals and it confused him, but Ushijima never told Eita why. He despised him.

"Well, I mean, we are only on a break y/n... Right? I know I've been busy since I was stationed somewhere else but I really want to make this-" Daichi was cut off by a light hit on the shoulder as he flinched slightly, looking down at you.

"If you cared. You would of called, Daichi." you stated, sitting down with another glass of Baileys, looking in the opposite direction of him. He sighed and twiddled with his fingers, "I wanted to give you space, darling and I said I'd come visit you for Christmas because I was talking to your mother recently-"

"You were what?!" you gasped and when you stood up, the dressing gown belt came unloose, the flowy, red undergarments you were wearing were on show, the hickey placed from Semi was hidden thanks to your hair. Daichi nearly shut his eyes but his sense organs did the opposite and he couldn't help but gawk at your clothing, realising himself he was gawking and looked the other way. "Sorry, I didn't mean to uh, you know" he mumbled under his breath and sighed slightly.

"I'm guessing you found someone new huh?"

"What? No-Uhm I haven't since we ended things. I bought this last year and never showed you because you were too busy working, I was feeling myself and confident so I put it on." You responded, not realising that the actions you just spoke were heard by Semi in the other room. He frowned at your words and slapped his face, shaking his head and decided not to be a prick and ruin them two outside. Obviously the statement was a lie and it was for the livestream, but he couldn't of known that.

" How about we go for a coffee or something? Just for a little chat. You don't have to call this a date or anything, if you don't want to of course. I'll be around the area for a little while and I hope you still have my number," he laughed at his own statement and continued;"So if you'd like to since it's Christmas-"

"I'd love to ! But right now I'm kinda busy I need to actually get dressed and meet Tendou for a little while, that okay?" you asked as he nodded, leaving the bouquet on the table and walked over to you for another embrace.

"I'm glad we are currently on the same page, darlin' ", Daichi kissed you temple before he grabbed his jacket, entering out of the apartment with a good rhythm in his feet because of how happy he was. You closed your door and locked it and sighed, slipping down the door until your ass hit the floor.

Shit. You forgot Semi was in the apartment. You were about to get up and get him but he was already in front of you, not looking really eager.
"

You could of told me you had a boyfriend." Semi detached a little and stepped back another pace.

"we broke up like 7 months ago and-"

"That's why you went into the webcam industry."

"I refer not to comment on that." you sighed as Semi goes to grab his scarf as you tilted your head at him. "Are you not coming with Tendou and I to-"

"no." he shook his head as he looks at you once more, wanting to kiss you goodbye badly but after the mishap which has happened in the apartment, refused to let his pride get demolished. He walked out of your apartment without saying goodbye to you which left you speechless. It's as if he was a completely different person leaving the door.

In reality. He didn't know still if he liked the girl or not. He was just getting use to the idea of having someone to fuck with a few times a week and becoming friendly with the girl. He felt like he could really open up to her. He rushed down the stairs are he shook his head, unaware of it, seeing Daichi at the end of the stairs on the phone.

"We're going on a date soon, Wakatoshi , hopefully now things will patch over slightly... Yeah yeah. I missed her a lot. Seeing her there made my heart go miles an hour..." Daichi was grinning on the phone until he spotted you in the corner of your eye. "oh, hey uh... Uh Semi isn't it!" Daichi waved as he scoffed at Sawamura, Ushijima screaming though the phone why Semi was there.

Daichi said goodbye and hung up on Wakatoshi, turning to face Semi. "You know, I saw her Instagram and saw you two are friends, right?" He asked as semi looked down at his leather boots and nodded. "Guess you could say that. More of a babysitter. Who are you belonging to her?" he asked as  Daichi eyed him.

"Her ex boyfriend. Hopefully her boyfriend again soon enough." he took a turn at Eita, suddenly not liking the man.

"She hasn't mentioned you once. Probably for the best man" Semi patted Daichi's shoulder, walking off, Daichi's eyes being glued onto Eita's back.

He didn't like the sight of him.

Suddenly, you got a phone call off of Tendou and you answered it immediately, "Hello-"

"You better go on that date with Daichi. You need some dick"

"Woah, Woah calm down, let me guess, you're with Waka right now?"

"Yep, Daichi is downstairs in your apartment, now off you go and get some!" Tendou laughs as you were confused by the man's behaviour. When you spoke about Daichi to him before, it was only him giving shite talk about him.

"I guess I will so" You sighed and Locked the apartment door, walking down the stairs to have a catch up with your ex boyfriend, Daichi Sawamura

"So uhm, Tendou told me to uh skip our plans and to go with you instead on the coffee." You mumbled as Daichi grinned slightly.
"Off we go"

~~~~~
As Semi walked along the icy path as snow started to fall from the sky, he thinks of you.

"Why couldn't I of said it" he puffs out from his puff bar, trying to warm himself up. "She wouldn't actually stop fucking me would sh-" Semi thought repeatedly in his head and turned to see Tendou and Wakatoshi talking amongst themselves in the snow. "Do they still not know what their innocent little y/n does for a living" Semi scoffed looking at the two of them happy.

He was alone again. Not wanting to interfere with anyone or anything.

Merry Christmas, Semi.

╚══════ ≪≫°✺°≪ ≫ ══════╝

I hope u all have a lovely christmas and a lovely New year
Ba mhaith liom go mbeadh nollaig álainn agus bliain nua agat Ba mhaith liom go mbeadh Nollag álainn agus bliain Nua agat!!