7.

hi. it's been a minute.
    well, not really. my inner-monologue is basically a never ending entry to this set of letters.
it's okay, you know, that you're not who you thought you were going to be. things are subject to change, that's the point.
    i'm just saying that your future is not set in stone. there's a path for you, there are multiple paths.
and you don't need to choose right away. walk between them for a while, change which path you're on.
    as you've said for years, nothing really matters.
we, as humans, assign meaning and worth to all things real and conceptual, so who the fuck cares what you do with your time on this earth? (the answer? nobody. at least, nobody who matters.)
you're gonna fuck up a bunch. that's part of life. the point of life is that you're here, you're alive, you made it so much further than you thought you would. and for that, i'm proud of you.
all i know is that you're doing your best.
    your best is all we ask for. keep going.
it's okay to be unsure. everyone is, even if they don't look it.
    form new plans, create chaos, fuck up your life a little bit.
that's show biz, baby.
    on a real note, you honestly have your shit together more than you think. your anxiety about the future is valid, but unnecessary because everything will be okay.
    i promise.