8.

hey, you.
    always you.
i named a playlist for you. well, in honor of you, really.
    six years later.
in six years you've shaped my taste in music, the way i dress, my sense in humor, my outlook on life in this little big city.
    so, it's called six years later. and it's kind of for you, but kind of for our futures.
you make me feel less alone. because i know you're always thinking something i've thought before.
    when we're old, and we're successful, and our faces are full of metal and good memories, you'll be there with me.
that makes me happy.
     we've made it so far. we didn't think we would.
i love you. and your family.
    your brothers are my brothers. i call your parents mom and dad. i cut the watermelon.
i will never be able to explain to others the time i had to chase bud light seltzer with sprite or the time we snapped a whole friend group on accident. because there aren't words to make that funny to anyone who doesn't know us.
or the time *** sent you his own ass pics for you to send to someone else.
    we are only funny to us, and that's okay.
because we're us, and no matter how long we go between conversations or hangouts, we'll always be friends.
    to the end, soulmates til we drop dead.
probably a little younger than normal but hey, that's very punk rock of us.