007

" we don't know, what is next, we don't think about that, we live today "

we don't think about that, we live today "

san, ateez - win

3rd person POV
morning rose as the sun's rays transmitted luminosity through the six long windows of the abandoned building. along each side of the roof, sets of wider casement windows lied as the construction alloy sat untouched; attached, was neon cyan lights reflecting off the partially wet flooring. four chairs were aligned across the hallway containing four girls as eight men stood in a square form around them.

They were all blindfolded and bounded tightly to their seats. Shockingly, none chose to spoke or scream or act out in a way. Maybe it was fear or just knowing there would be a consequence to their actions, we will never know.

"Take the blindfolds off them." a calm yet menacing voice said.

The oldest members stepped up and efficiently removed each fold off each girl. Looking at their surroundings in astound, the females kept quiet while awaiting for what was to come next; but that was until, the youngest spoke.

Haewon's POV

"Why are we here?" I asked, cautiously.

This warehouse was definitely not in Seoul, it was just too silent outside and there was barely any structures in sight from what I could see outside the windows.

The pierced eyebrow man froze before saying "Long story short, but we need you for multiple reasons. One, we need you to work as spies alongside us so we can collect intel. Two, you may be asking why you girls? Well we have been watching you for a long time and you all possess the skills of a spy or at least one of them."

We all looked at each other, puzzled. I could tell Jennie was about to laugh, seeing her swing her head down and form a smile. To be fair, there was nothing really funny about the situation but that's Jen for you!

"Lisa was previously a member of our gang so already has a fair amount of experience. Sad that you tried hiding an item of ours for your own sake though." the redhead mentioned, rummaging through her backpack and holding up a gorgeously designed hourglass.

Everyone turned to face the blonde, who held a side frown and shrugged. "The fortune teller gave it to me, don't know why she chose to appear on the night of the shooting."

"Wait Sister Sooyoung? She hasn't appeared in millennial." the second in command exclaimed. "Did she say anything else?"

"No."

Based off the look on her face, we all knew she was lying but no wanted to push it.

"Manoban, you never told me you worked for guys who like shooting up fresh new clubs downtown." Jennie gasped with sarcasm.

"We like shooting up brunettes too." the long black haired male stated, imitating a hand gun at my now silent friend.

Lisa laughed loudly, throwing her head back in enjoyment.

During this time, my eyes were only focused on the pie chart haired member. He kept staring at me from his position and only looked away when caught. I kept my attention, waiting for him to notice; when he did, he sent a short wink my way before turning back to face the leader. Who are you...

"Right, down to busin-"

"Can you at least remove the rope ties, my hands are on fucking fire." Yeji urged, trying to twist her way out of capture.

"Sure, but i'll get the members to hold you down so you don't try anything." the head notified, motioning for four of his crew to do as requested.

The same one who mocked Jennie went up to her, while the tallest for Yeji, the mullet blond for Lisa and Mr Winker for me. Great.

He gently removed the bounds, dropping them to floor before placing his big hands on my collarbones; holding me with slight force which told me to not move.

"As you can see we are not in Seoul, we are in Incheon. This warehouse is where we simply plan missions, come here as a meeting/returning point, or just when we need time to ourselves. Our headquarters remain in Seoul, but in a fairly deserted part. My name is Hongjoong and I am the leader/founder of this gang, known as the Hearts Awakened (H.A). You will learn the members name eventually so do not worry for now. Yes, our gang has a fairly bad reputation but not as bad as our enemies, the SoulSnatchers - led by Park Jimin."

I tensed at the name, memories began flooding back as my body started to fiddle vigorously. The member holding me must have noticed since he started to massage my shoulders and calm me down, surprisingly it was working. I heard his tender voice whisper "It's alright, relax" and I listened. Thankfulness was replicated as I took my hands into his and squeezed.

Hongjoong continued, "The mission begins in about two weeks and during it we will all be staying in San's mansion." he added, pointing behind me.

So that's his name...San. It's an interesting name i'll give you that.

"Till then, you will be tested on your abilities such as: agility, physical strength, reflex, intelligence and so on. I hope we are all able to bond cooperatively and get to know each other well!" the boss added, smiling brightly at everyone in the room.

Uncertainty challenged me, there was something that was definitely missed out about what was told.

I was about to intervene but I realised there was no need to get on bad terms from the very start. Especially now that I wanted to get closer to San.

—————————

a/n : what will go down during those two weeks?

is san really being genuine to haewon?

And how is sister sooyoung involved with the H.A?

gotta read to find out ;) - LV.