013

— Day 5

" if i could connect with you again, i want to meet you now "

i want to meet you now "

ningning, aespa - black mamba

3rd person POV
the wet, desolate streets of incheon metropolitan city rested in silence as the starry black sky wept over it. the water in the portholes shimmered by the glow of the bright, yellow street lamps. the small, green trees on the roadside swayed as the strong breeze hit them.

Above a fading zebra crossing, the traffic lights frantically changed colours seeming more like a disco ball. Giant edifices stood beside the pavements, silent as if taken over by an army of libraries. It appeared that the clouds had gotten a sudden interest to the moon and wrapped themselves around it. The faint radiance passed through them, metamorphosing it's colour from transparent white to a baleful grey.

The streets of the city now rested again in the lifeless silence as the two silhouettes twirled within the darkness. Pedestrians payed no attention, all they wanted was to be home amongst their families - rather than drenched by the sudden precipitation.

As the pair acrobatically made their journey through the endless back alleys, the weather had begun to substandard - However, it didn't affect the assembled duo.

"Somebody likes to show off."

Haewon commented, watching San from below take part in the city's parkour. He was effortlessly getting along quicker than she was with her regular stamina. It was as if the surroundings were his jungle and he was the monkey.

"I wouldn't call it showing off, it's more of a talent per say." the traceur replied.

Static fuzzed their ear pieces as a vexed voice spoke.

"Can you two hurry up? The rest of us have already made it to the building."

"Apologies Hongjoong, we are almost here."

"Haewon's entrance is through the rooftop's fan vent while yours is...well you know how to deal with yourself. Based off your location she will have to slingshot up."

"Slingshot?"

"There should be a extendable staff somewhere on her outfit that will be able assist."

Maintaining her pace, the hooded girl searched the ensemble for what the leader stated was necessary. She found a silver gadget, moulded in the form of a lipstick container?

"Uh, I believe I've found it."

"Great! Now make your way up to where your partner is."

Despite there being little to no clambering support around, a fire escape stairway came into view. Rapidly pulling the operating ladder, Haewon climbed with no trouble; prancing upwards from each handrail her feet secured with.