020

— Week 2, day 6

" you and me, it's an easy game "

songhee, bvndit - dramatic

3rd person POV
beyond the horizon, the moon lit the toxic haze of pollution. in the far distance, the silhouette of the skyline pierced through the gentle glow like a jagged mountain ridge. millions of lights caused the dense mass of skyscrapers to appear. civilians were needle points and cars were blood cells flowing through the veins of the city. every resident was off to a movie or to chill out in a smoky jazz bar downtown.

Everyone was occupied. Exactly what she needed.

Becoming one with the shadows, she darted effortlessly from building to building; paying no attention to the alley's crime makers. The rooftop's vent had already been intervened with, the blonde knew it was one of her co-workers who did it earlier on.

Navigating her way through rapidly, she stops her main course from hearing two voices just below. San's was very distinguishing luckily, the other was not. Using her bulky legs, Lisa kicked down only once and her body gave way to the cover, causing it to collapse onto the centre of the room.

"Why are you here!?" the dimpled man blurted.

"Shut up, do you want me to get caught?" Manoban spat heatedly, dusting off her clothing and steadying herself up.

Daewon was surprisingly silent to the intruder as he watched her rotate and begin her short interrogation of questions.

"One, who are you? Two, why are you here? Three, can you be useful or not?"

He was about to suggest something but put it aside. Lisa's arrival was expected already due to his abilities and he wanted the girl to be informed of it. But something told him that it wasn't the right time.

"First off, I am Haewon's father. Secondly, I'm actually bound to this very building. Lastly, I suggest you pipe that tongue of yours down and ask yourself the same question."

San held his incoming laugh, resulting in a fart like noise to exit out. The banged blonde was unhinged by the statement as much as the person who had just stated it.

"Whatever, this wasn't the reason I came here in the first place."

"Then what was the reason, old friend?"

That voice. That same sickening voice that never changed as time went by.

Lisa didn't even have to move to know it was her rival opposite the prison bars.