002

" at the thought of meeting you, i can't even feel pain anymore "

e:u, everglow - hush

3rd person POV
music bloomed into the eardrums of each girl as numerous hues of light reflected every corner of the club, dancing to the hypnotic rhythms of each beat. large crowds of people filled up the area; some sat drinking and flirting, others on the dance floor - the rest enjoying lip time with a special someone.

"This is some club huh?" Lisa remarked, raising a concerned eyebrow at a wasted group of teen girls dancing on older men.

"Yep! One of the best." the pecan haired girl replied. "I'm gonna go get a drink, you coming Hae?"

"Sure, but let's not go overboard this time Jen, my body ached terribly after getting drunk." Haewon stated, slowly flash-backing to the previous event.

"Stay close and look out for each other" the cat eyed girl told with a slash of strictness. "I'll be keeping a close eye."

Saluting a thumbs up from behind, the duo had already made their way towards the bar. Keeping her pupils still fixed on until they were out of sight, Yeji exhaled quietly; taking out all of her worries and concerns into that one breath of air.

"Guess it's just you and m-"

Expecting to see the banged blonde beside her, Yeji stared in incredulity as she was left alone on the staircase entrance.

"Never mind then."

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Lisa's POV
i do admit leaving yeji on her own was a bitch move, but she knows how i like to have my alone time.
long after the Pinks disbanded, a solo opportunity revealed itself for me - becoming a world famous choreographer. ever since, i've focused on myself and my goals, striving for success and accomplishment; not for other people, but for myself only. jennie and i remain close, the other two did too but there's been scarce communication.

Carefully evading the horde of figures on the dance floor, I strolled towards a deserted corner covered by scarlet silk curtains cascading across the navy wall.

This was never here before...

Checking to see if anyone followed, I took a quick examine of the sector before walking past the concealed area.

To my amazement, it was a whole new room. Columns of bulb lights stretched across the ceiling, while rhinestones lied calmly on the lavender blinds flowing towards the earth. In the centre, a circular table neatly clothed by a deep purple fabric stood; upon it, lied various contents: a crystal ball, an hourglass, tarot cards and an ouija board. A young individual dressed in unique clothing sat staring at my curious self.

"Take a seat dear." the mysterious female said, gesturing a hand to the black wooden chair in front.

She was clearly a fortune teller, but why was she in a brand new club? It didn't make sense.

Hesitation took hold for a split second before I saw no harm in seeing what she had to say. Taking a seat, I anxiously fiddled with my fingers under the table and waited for her to begin.

"Do not ask why I am here, where I have come from or what my duty is. I can only predict, give guidance or warnings; maybe even character readings, if i'm feeling generous of course. My name is Sister Sooyoung and I will be your fortune teller this evening as i have been expecting you, now what is it you would like to know first pet?

"Ever since I've entered this club with a few friends, I have had this strange feeling that something negative is going to happen...could you maybe tell me more about it?" I asked with a peak of cautiousness in my tone.

"Ah yes, let me ask the ball what is in store." she said, now channelling energy into the glass object.

A foggy mist tinted with a shade of rose began spiralling within as tiny sparkles began to shimmer. I watched in awe as the female shifted her hands in a alluring motion multiple times, eyes closed and expression cold and sturdy.

"I see many things in the future, some good and some bad.
There will be a great power struggle,
one of the grim reapers will claim a soul,
the angel will revive a soul,
time will tug the sand back and forth, betrayals will begin to destroy the stability,
love will conquer but not until the very end."

"Until the very end of what?" I questioned with confusion.

Suddenly, I felt a rush of cold energy surge into my blood. Sooyoung had removed her hands quickly off the ball and began rubbing, a look of pure fear left plastered onto her face.

"They are here"

"Who is here?" I asked, jolting out of the seat and placing my hands firmly on the table.

"I don't have much time to explain but i need you to take the hourglass and run. We will meet again at some point, but if you do not go now they will come and find you; find your friends and go."

I couldn't comprehend what she was saying but my thoughts were soon interrupted by several agonising gunshots. Screams pierced into the atmosphere as shouts of fright took hold. My heart sank, my figure now a mannequin and my eyes now enlarged.

The fortune teller was no where to be seen, only the
sandglass and a gun remained on the table. Another chorus of shots were released, followed by an uproar of screams. Panic took hold as I rapidly grabbed the items, trembling with every moment made.

I couldn't just walk out there as normal.

There had to be another way out, there was no way she didn't have a secret exit or anything in case of emergencies.

Rushing over to the female's seat, I slid the dual curtains behind it apart; there, lied a storage room and a floor door in the central point.

Bingo.

—————————

a/n : a bit more insight on lisa, she will be a very important lead character in the future

a/n : a bit more insight on lisa, she will be a very important lead character in the future. the fortune teller also has significance to the story so don't forget about her ;) - LV.