011

— Day 4

" my determination is broken again by love, making excuses to forgive "

nayeon, twice - cry for me

3rd person POV
apathy spread like a horde of locusts across the house, the nonexistent noise made everything appear uncanny. passages deserted, kitchen unoccupied, a ghost town. no training of any sort was placed on the girls yet, leaving them pondering and growing even more wary of the condition.

"Don't you think it's weird how we are four days in and there has been no action or training happening?" the cat eyed girl claimed, lowering her speech to not be heard.

"That is normal, my first mission was a whole month of doing nothing inside this hell hole; finding out that it was to test my patience and awareness." Lisa empathised.

Harmony converted their cynical looks into faces of serene. They were all equally scattered round the room but that wasn't a problem for communication to carry. While Haewon and Yeji engaged in video games, the known since youth duo chatted critically.

"I need you to stay away from Wooyoung."

Jennie was bemused by her friend's statement. Why was she being so protective?

"He's not a bad person, ever since we arrived, he has been affable and agreeable towards me and the rest." Jennie argued deadpan.

Despite her trying to dispute over points, the blonde had already noticed the mulberry coloured contusions along her jawline - it was hidden competently by applying foundation which had begun to fade.

Fuck. I can't let this happen to her too.

"Alright, suit yourself." Lisa gave up instantly, taking the advantage to egress and find the bastard himself.

She wasn't going to allow Wooyoung to toy around with anymore of her friends. Justice was to bloom from today onwards, even if it took all the way up to the day of the mission.

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Lisa's POV
approaching his room, the door had been left opened a quarter of the way. was he expecting me?

Not bothering to have respect, I walked in unannounced to see him, arms snuck under his head and legs crossed. He was taking his afternoon nap, so this was the ideal time.

I aimed steadily, ring finger flicking at the trigger stoically.

"Put the weapon down."