6. "We may not have it all together, but together we have it all" (fluff)

SBI FLUFF BECAUSE YALL NEED HAPPINESS. Yeah nah but fr I'm kinda spiralling rn because I was t r i g g e r e d so lets write some happiness. Or I might just fucking vent some shit and do two chapters in a row.

It's not an adoption au for once, they're biological siblings. 

Also I'm thinking of writing a somewhat angsty 5-part adoption au for SBI, probably Wilbur centric. Let me know if you'd read that.

REQUESTED (twice, can't be fucked to put the requests here though)

Btw wilbur is a little shit in this ngl

"FUCK YOU TECHNO GIVE ME BACK FRIEND!" Wilbur yelled at his twin brother. 

Techno grinned and ran away, holding the stuffed blue sheep above his head. "Come and get it, Wilby." he teased, using the name their five year old brother called Will. 

"You fucking bastard!" the taller nine year old called as he chased his brother, before Phil stepped in.

"Boys!" Phil sighed, exasperated, grabbing the laughing Techno and picking him up and glaring at Wilbur. "Wilbur where the fu- shit." he mumbled as he realised how much he cursed himself. "Where did you learn words like that?" 

Wilbur rolled his eyes. "Fuckin' Schlatt told me some and you swear all the time, dumbass."

Schlatt. Phil sighed. Schlatt was a year older than Wilbur and didn't live in the best home. He was also a pretty shitty influence but his son had taken a liking to him and Phil didn't want to argue. "Young man, stop swearing at me! None of that in my household. And apologise to your brother."

The little brunette scowled, crossing his arms. "Techno started it! He took Friend! Bitch." the last part was mumbled as Techno stuck out his tongue.

Phil sighed again and turned to Techno. "Techno, you know how much Wilbur loves Friend. Give it back and both of you apologise."

The two scowled and Techno handed the toy back reluctantly. They both said sorry but as soon as Phil went down to help Tommy with setting the table for dinner their innocent expressions dropped. 

"Fuck you." Wilbur said immediately.

"OI, WILBUR DON'T SWEAR AT YOUR BROTHER." Phil called, walking back into the hall, Tommy on his hip.

The five year old blonde giggled as Wilbur stuck out his tongue at Phil. (The brunette also flipped off Techno behind his back, but Tommy didn't see that. "Haha, fug-ck you!" 

Phil's eyes widened. "Wilbur! See what you've done!? Tommy, don't say that word, your brother is being naughty." 

Tommy giggled again and turned to Phil, pointing at him. "Fug you!" 

"Jesus christ..."

Techno sniggered slightly. 

"A'ight kiddo's, lets just go eat dinner. Tommorow's Christmas afterall, remember?" Phil smiled, trying his hardest to remain patient. "Santa won't give you presents if you're not good."

"Santa's not fucking real, Phil." Wilbur said, rolling his eyes. "What, am I 'sposed to believe that some fat old man is coming down chimney's with an infinite amount of presents? He's not a fucking god, Phil."

Phil rubbed his face tiredly. Of course his skeptical son would have worked that out by now. "Tommy, he's not telling the truth. And Wilbur, stop the damn swearing, especially around your little brother! You shouldn't even know those words yet, let alone a five year old."