2. "He's a dictator, but I'm no martyr"

( Sorta schlatt x quackity , also tubbo comfort.

tw: abuse , unhealthy relationship , mention of sex , dubcon. all in the italics section, the rest is comfort but not happy ending)

"Schlatt... you've been drinking all day, please just calm down!" the younger had begged, pinned into a corner.

"No, you cann' jus' fuckinng speak to me like that and fucking get away with it." Schlatt slurred, taking a swig from his half empty glass before dropping it, letting it shatter to the floor.

Quackity winced, throwing his hands over his face to shield himself as the glass fell all over him, pricking his skin with small drops of blood. Quackity bit his lip, hard enough to make it go numb, trying to hide his sobs. He knew the other man would just get angrier if he cried. 

And he did. "Are you crying?! You're fucking pathetic."  Schlatt sneered, hauling Quackity up and forcing him to meet his eyes. "You're just a whiny bitch who's lucky I even give you the time of day. Huh?"

Quackity forced himself to stop crying, breaths jerky, eyes downcast. "I'm sorry! Fuck Schlatt, you're drunk, this isn't like you!" 

That wasn't entirely true. Even sober Schlatt was an asshole to everyone in L'manberg, using them to his gain. But too often now he was getting drunk, turning him into an absolute monster.

"Look at me!!" the hybrid roared, and Alex flinched, meeting his gaze. "Pathetic." Schlatt whispered disgustingly, hand moving to the others throat and cutting off his air supply. 

Quackity spluttered for breath, hanging there for a second under the others sadistic look, before Schlatt kissed him roughly, practically shoving his tongue down the others throat.

Quackity woke up, hearing a noise coming from somewhere near. In his few weeks living with Schlatt he'd learned to become a light sleeper. 

But the noises weren't coming from Schlatt, who was sleeping peacefully next to Quackity, still messy from the previous night. No, they were coming from down the hall.

And it sounded like... crying? 

Quackity slowly stood up, being careful not to wake Schlatt and slipped into the bathroom. He splashed some water over his face quickly and pulled on a sweatshirt and boxes before walking outside to locate the source.

"T-tubbo?" he questioned, moving to look closer.

The boy was curled up outside his room, heaving big sobs, looking up quickly as he heard Quackity. He quickly wiped his eyes and stumbled back.

"Sorry!" he squeaked fearfully. "I didn't mean to wake you-"

"Hey, it's ok. What's wrong?" 

Tubbo shook his head, wiping his eyes.  "You don't- you don't have to be nice. I'll be- I'm fine."

Quackity sighed. Tubbo was not very good at hiding his emotions.

The older man internally cringed at what he was about to do, before walking over and wrapping Tubbo in a warm hug. 

Tubbo immediately hugged the other back, eyes brimming with tears. He felt like it had so long since he'd had any form of affection - Wilbur and Tommy had been exiled for nearly a month and Schlatt had been his only consistent company.

Even Quackity had spent so long without it - he definitely wasn't touch starved. In fact if there was an opposite he was that. But it had been so long since he'd hugged someone without pain or sex being involved.