nine

»»——⍟——««

you eventually woke up in your room with your bags all beside your bed. you glanced out the window and saw that it was still dark out. confused, you patted your hand around until you found your phone and turned it on. 4:52am, it said.

you rubbed your face and went out into the living room, finding wilbur closing the door and turning around with a box of pizza in his hands. his face brightened up when he noticed you. he put the box down on the counter and walked over to you.

"did you have a good rest?" he asked.

you nodded slowly, turning your head to the pizza box, then looking over at the microwave to see the time again. "damn, bitch, you live like this?" you asked. of course, there were times where wilbur would be on someone's live and randomly order food at some late hours, but to see it in person, wow.

he simply laughed and nodded. "want some?"

"yes, please." you mumbled, placing a hand over your stomach. you went and sat at the counter and he moved the box in front of you and sat down next to you on a stool. the two of you started eating and you looked over at him. "y'know, why did i move here if you have a shit sleep schedule, probably almost as bad as fundy and george's?"

"what's that supposed to mean?" he asked, chewing.

"well, i came from america. your sleep schedule is like an american's, why did you not move in with me instead?"

"because you love me." he said. "and because you were still living with your parents."

"true." you nodded slowly.

"y'know, i think some of my neighbours might call the police on me."

you furrowed your eyebrows, looking up at him. "why?"

"well, let's see... in broad daylight...ish- in plain sight, i was carrying what seemed like an unconscious female over my shoulder and bringing her to my apartment."

"it's fine. if anyone asks, i'll just say i'm your girlfriend and i got drunk at a pub and you had to drag me home."

he scoffed. "they wouldn't believe that."

"why wouldn't they?"

"because it's a lie."

"they don't know that."

"okay, but what if i suddenly bring another girl home? or you bring another guy home? what are they going to believe, that we're into threesomes."

you narrowed your eyes at him. "what are you on? they'll probably just think that we brought a friend over. look, will, it's not like they're going to remember that we're dating. who the hell even interacts with their neighbours?"

"you're right." he said. "it's gonna take you a bit to get used to the timezone, isn't it?" he asked.

"yeah." you sighed. "it's fine, though."

"i'll be here, you know... in whatever way you need me. like staying up with you, spending time with you, i don't know, anything, i guess."

you smirked. "pfft, simp."

"i-" he stared down at you. "i know you did not just say that." he paused, noticing the way he looked down at you, then remembered something. the paragraph. he couldn't help but replay his dirty thoughts from earlier.

"wilbur, you good?" you asked, waving your hand in front of his face. "you're not actually offended from it, right? you're kinda red."

"no, of course, not. sorry, i was just thinking." he chuckled nervously. every time he blinked, all he would see in that split second of darkness was you on your knees in front of him, his thumb gently dragging over your swollen lips as you stared up at him.

"what if i just suddenly make a guest appearance in your next stream?" you suggested. "you stream like once a week, and just did your weekly stream two days ago. it'll be a well hidden surprise, will it not?"

"i feel like we should give out hints. slowly, though."

"hints like what?"

"post a picture of the big ben, y'know, the london tower clock. if anyone asks, say either george or me sent you a photo and you really liked it and wanted to just post it for the vibes."

"ah, yes, for the vibes." you laughed. "is that a me thing to say?"

"maybe. you're pretty random, makes you interesting."

"is that a good thing?"

"of course. it's just like me talking about eating sand and how much i hate anteaters on phil's streams."

»»——⍟——««

744 Words
201230