six

»»——⍟——««

you were at the airport and you had posted a photo of it onto instagram with heat waves by glass animals playing on the photo. you turned off your phone and sighed. you were not ready for the flight, but you were ready to move in with someone, so it was a little too late to change your mind. not that you wanted to, you thought it'd be fun to live with your best friend.

-

while you were on the plane, wilbur was still curious about what "yntbkshycryn" meant. he didn't want to bother clay, and george was probably sleeping, so he couldn't ask him. he went on instagram and saw your instagram story. he knew you had good taste in music, so he turned up the volume on his phone so he could hear the song you put on the picture.

he nodded to the song, enjoying it. since he liked it, he decided to listen to the full thing. it was all innocent until he ended up looping the song for about three hours and eventually learned most of the lyrics just from having it on in the background as he did things.

it was then 3pm gmt when he finally decided to give the song a break, but mostly because tommy was beginning his stream and wilbur's ghostbur character was needed for the plot. wilbur logged into the dream smp server and turned his character to tommy's.

"hello, ghostbur." tommy said.

"hello, tommy. lovely day today, isn't it?" wilbur replied as soon as he turned on his echo effect to signify that he was a ghost.

tommy looked up at the sky and zoomed into the light blue sky, then looked back at wilbur. "i actually think it's a shitty day, ghostbur, because i'm still in exile. and i don't like that house you built with u/n yesterday."

"why's that? i think it's a wonderful house. she's very good at building. she's created some very nice additions to the dream smp land."

"because you were supposed to live in techno's basement with me. i even made a little room for you." tommy complained. "actually, you're a ghost, why do you even need a house?"

"i dunno." wilbur said in a happy-go-lucky voice. "it makes me feel more alive. friend here helps with that, too. he nuzzles me a lot."

"what if dream thinks that it's my house and blows it up like he did with my previous base?"

"i'll just tell him that u/n built it for me. he loves u/n, who doesn't? he wouldn't blow it up."

"anything can happen in this roleplay." tommy deadpanned.

wilbur pouted. "anyways, tommy, has anyone visited you since yesterday?"

"no."

"great!" wilbur hummed. "i'm sure someone will come soon."

"what- yeah, okay, thanks for the support, i guess." the younger rolled his eyes, looking into his camera. he muted himself on discord. "can you believe this guy?" he asked his chat, then unmuted himself and pretended like everything was normal.

dream joined the game and tommy let out an audible sigh. dream instantly noticed the house in front of him. "woah, whose is this?" he asked.

"mine." wilbur chirped. "isn't it great? u/n helped me build it. speaking of u/n, she won't be here for a bit. that's quite sad, but she'll come back."

"god, it's like he's completely lovesick." tommy scrunched his face up.

"lovesick?" wilbur asked. "was alivebur lovesick?"

"extremely." tommy said.

"i'm a ghost, i don't know what love is. i don't even know how to feel."

tommy nodded. "yes, you're a ghost, we know." he said. "hey, ghostbur, do you plan on giving friend a mate anytime soon?"

"a mate? why? friend and i will be single buddies forever."

"forever, huh?" tommy asked. "someone clip that."

"what- hey!" wilbur pouted once more. "it's just for the roleplay."

"but taken out of context, it isn't." tommy smirked.

"tommy's a dirty little crime boy, and crime boys get punished~ guess who brought more tnt." dream cooed. "you know what to do."

"yeah, yeah..." tommy mumbled, taking off his iron armour and throwing it into a hole dream dug.

"it was great doing business with you." dream said, lighting a piece of tnt and watching it fall into the hole and explode. tommy nonchalantly opened his inventory and put on a full enchanted set of netherite. dream stared for a bit at tommy's character. "what the fuck? where did you get that?"

"i live with the blade, where do you think?"

wilbur took this break time to message dream and george seperately in their dms, asking if they knew what "yntbkshycryn" means.

-

wilbursoot:
do you know what yntbkshycryn means?

dream:
can't say i've heard of it before

wilbursoot:
oh, i only asked, because it's apparently a dnf thing

dream:
btw i've noticed you've been looping heat waves on spotify

dream:
there's a fanfic on dnf called heat waves, if that helps

wilbursoot:
ok thanks

-

as for george, he surprisingly responded.

-

wilbursoot:
do you know what yntbkshycryn means?

georgenotfound:
no, what is that

wilbursoot:
that's why i asked you

wilbursoot:
it's smth on dnf

georgenotfound:
idk bro

wilbursoot:
clay mentioned smth about a fanfic called heat waves

georgenotfound:
oh, that

georgenotfound:
i think i do know

georgenotfound:
in the fanfic, dream says smth like 'you need to be kissed, george, so hard you can't remember your name' to me

georgenotfound:
maybe that'll help

wilbursoot:
you read a fanfic on yourself? and a dnf one?

georgenotfound:
WELL YOU ASKED

wilbursoot:
fair

wilbursoot:
go fix your sleep schedule

georgenotfound:
nah

»»——⍟——««

944 Words
201221

a/n: ranboo and sam supremacy :)