five

»»——⍟——««

it was 4am on the same day and you frowned at your ceiling. you couldn't sleep, and you were annoyed by it. the stress of moving, not streaming for a good while, and the guy you were talking to all built up. you couldn't stop thinking about everything.

you were moving in with wilbur, why? because you were best friends, but what if you got into a fight? stopped being friends? what if people forget about you, because you've stopped streaming for a bit? what if you get disconnected from the lore, because of your inactivity? what if wilbur finds out you didn't listen to him, and continued talking to the guy you mentioned?

you suddenly got a message and decided to check your phone. i'm up anyways, doesn't matter anymore, does it? you grabbed your phone and unlocked it, going on snap. it was from the guy you were talking to.

-

🤡:
u up?

you:
yeah

🤡:
wyd?

you:
tryna sleep

you:
having troubles

🤡:
thinking about me? ;)

you:
how'd you know?

🤡:
i just do bbg

🤡:
wanna meet up?

🤡:
ik a way that'll tire you out pretty quickly

you:
can't, i've gotta go to the airport tomorrow

🤡:
what's wrong with meeting up?

🤡:
i can drive you there in the morning

you:
actually

you:
nvm
read

-

you rolled your eyes at your phone and decided to post something on your private story. how modern, right? you took a picture of the dark and pressed the text button. you were in your feels, so you decided to be a little edgy. if you were someone else and saw your post, you would want to punch them. but that's okay, because you always want to punch yourself, so it doesn't matter either way.

"it's always 'wyd', never 'yntbkshycryn'." was what you wrote and then posted on a story the guy wasn't in. your fans weren't in it either, it was mainly just your close friends.

after a couple minutes of scrolling through reddit posts, you got a notification from snapchat. "from wilby" the notification said. you instantly clicked on it.

-

wilby:
what does "yntbkshycryn" mean?

you:
nothing

wilby:
obviously means smth if you put it in a private story

you:
dw about it

wilby:
stop cancelling me out

you:
just a dnf thing