twelve

»»——⍟——««

it was around 3am when you got a text. naturally, you were awake and decided to check it, frowning almost instantly when you saw who it was from, but you were bored, so you decided to entertain the person.

-

🤡:
hey its been a while

🤡:
miss me?

you:
maybe :)

🤡:
yeah? then why dont u send smth to show how much u miss me

-

you blinked at the text. you weren't surprised, just disappointed. disappointed in yourself for knowing what was going to happen but still letting it. you felt like throwing up every time you replied, too, but it also felt nice. someone wanted you, well- maybe not you, but your body.

you've always been insecure, but it was something about someone loving your body the way you couldn't that made you undeniably... happy. the feeling of being wanted goes a long way. 'at least he chose me' was what went through your mind every time.

-

you:
yeah, gimme a sec

-

you glanced up at the large mirrors on your closet door, humming to yourself as you took off your tee. you stared at yourself. you liked seeing yourself in a bra, spaghetti straps- anything that showed off your neck and collarbones. it was one of the only things you liked about yourself.

since it was 3am, your attire was just a tee and panties, but now you were just in your undergarments. you switched your led lights to the solid blue and kneeled on top of your bed. you spread your legs a bit, sitting down with your legs bent on either side of you.

'reminds me of the triangle splits we'd do in gym back in elementary' you thought to yourself. what an innocent thought for something so dirty.

you took a picture. it wasn't much, to be frank. you thought of it as a quick photoshoot. nothing was shown, almost like a bikini pic. that was all. you sent it to him and got an immediate response back.

-

🤡:
hot

🤡:
wanna ft?

you:
sure

-

you wanted to hit yourself for saying yes, but it's not like it's the first time he's asked. you watched your phone ring for a couple seconds before picking up.

"took you long enough." he said as soon as you picked up.

"sorry.." you mumbled before cringing away from the camera as he let out a groan.

"your picture wasn't much, but i managed to get going with what i had." he chuckled, flipping his camera. you muted and gagged at the sudden dick on your phone.

you unmuted. show time. "do i turn you on?" you asked, biting your lip as you laid down on your stomach, lowering your camera to put your tits more into frame.

"you do. i've been thinking about you a lot lately."

"yeah?" you giggled. "wanna know how happy that makes me?"

"how happy?"

you went on your knees but kept your lower body on the bed, arching your back. "im getting so wet just thinking about you inside me." you said in a slow tone, giggling afterwards.

"fuck." the guy groaned.

"hey, have you seen my-" you jumped at the sound of footsteps coming towards your door, pressing the end call button as fast as you could. "oh, my god." will gasped, making eye contact with you.

"holy shit." you gasped back, grabbing your blankets and shoving it against your body.

"you seem to be, uhm, busy." he quickly said, turning around.

"oh, my god. will, wait." you pleaded, getting up from the bed and grabbing your shirt, running after him.

he stopped walking, waiting for you to put on your shirt before turning around, looking at you. "i'll knock next time, yeah? i'm sorry." he turned around without letting you say anything, closing the door behind him as he got into his room.

"will..." you sighed. you forgot your door was open, but it wasn't like him to walk around the flat at 3am. you walked back to your room and picked up your phone, blocking the guy on everything he and you were connected on.

you didn't know what it was, but it bothered you seeing the troubled look on will's face that night. you felt so guilty, but why? because will saw you? but you aren't supposed to feel guilty about that, you're supposed to feel embarrassed by it.

-

wilbur hit his head on his bedroom door gently a couple times, disappointed in himself. you weren't the only one with your door open that night. he had heard giggle coming from your room, and he was bored, so  he wanted to see if you wanted to hang out.

he peered into your room and noticed what you were wearing, what you were doing. he got a bit closer, listening to what was being exchanged between you and some guy. some random guy. someone who wasn't him.

jealousy had taken over him and he interrupted it, pretending to walk in without knowing what you were doing. he felt like shit when he saw guilt wash over your face almost instantly.

when he turned around, his heart ached so much, he felt his legs get weak. he hit his head one final time on his room door, leaving his head on it this time. it felt so wrong.

he felt so weird. he was hard. fully turned on from seeing you in almost nothing. the way your voice sounded when you said such naughty things, the gestures that went along with your words made him feel lightheaded, but he hated that they weren't towards him.

they were directed towards some random fuckwad he knows doesn't give a shit about you like he does. 'but i guess it's my fault i've never expressed my feelings towards her' he thought.

'i hate this' the both of you thought. neither of you got much sleep that night, and the morning after was probably the worst interaction you've ever had with each other.

»»——⍟——««

1000 words
211123