three

»»——⍟——««

"make two boats. friend and i are going on one together." you nodded and crafted two boats, throwing one to wilbur. the two of you started sailing through the ocean. "look around, y/n, isn't it gorgeous? the ocean is blue. don't you just love blue? i'm calling it liquid blue now. big liquid blue. i wish i could give it to someone." he said. "y'know what? i'm giving it to you. have this blue, y/n. it's yours to own from my words."

"but you don't have the authority to give the ocean to me."

"but i already did." he pouted. "it's okay. i'll just ask dream. i'm sure he won't mind. he's quite fond of you."

"sure, that works. thanks, wilbur."

"i'm glad to help. the world is your oyster, and i have now handed you the ocean. 70% of this world is now yours, and no one can detest my words, because i am a ghost."

the two of you reached technoblade's house, where tommy was crashing. "come along now." wilbur said, continuing to lead the way to the house. you simply followed along, enjoying the snow biome.

once arriving, you and wilbur joined vc 2, and tommy stared at you. "hello." he said.

"hi, tommy." you said, walking up to him. "i brought you a gift, i couldn't bring it to you last time i was on, because you weren't on."

"yes, you americans are very behind on time." he mumbled. "but what'd you get for me?"

you pressed 'e' and opened your inventory, putting a flower in your 4th inventory slot, and a flower pot in your 5th inventory slot. you pressed q for both items and gave them to tommy.

"wow, a flower. thanks, i guess." he said sarcastically. "...why is the flower called john?"

"because i named it john, tommy, do you have a problem with that?"

"yeah, tommy, what's wrong with john?" techno asked.

"i, uh, no?" tommy stuttered, baffled.

"good, good, good." you said, nodding as you walked around a bit.

"come, y/n, have some special blue." wilbur said, walking over to you. you turned to him, waiting. he put diamonds in his hand and threw some at you.

"oh?" you asked, hovering over the diamonds. special blue. "i don't deserve this. give them to someone like tubbo, he's the president of l'manburg, but he's basically got nothing."

"well, the special blue was made for you. oh, that rhymed." he let out a small laugh, making you softly smile. "and tubbo loses his stuff a lot, so i want to give it to someone who takes care of their items. here, don't be stressed about it, have some more blue." he gave you some more.

tommy, who was also streaming, and watching the scene, decided to be... tommy. "it's his way of saying you're special to him, so he gave you special blue."

"of course, i'm special to him. we're best friends, tommy."

"no, i mean he l-"

"tommy, can we have a word in vc 4?" wilbur asked. "and turn off desktop audio on your stream for a second, please."

tommy let out a very audible exhale. "i'm about to get told off, aren't i?" he mumbled.

techno laughed. "big time." tommy left the call.

"so how's hosting tommy been?" you asked techno.

"bad." he deadpanned. "i didn't give him permission to, but he came here anyway. made a weird little room under my house."

"forced adoption, that's great."

tommy and wilbur came back into the call. tommy sighed. "i don't like ghostbur anymore."

"why not?" wilbur asked. "here, have some blue." he said, throwing blue dye at tommy.

you got a text message and stopped moving in minecraft, looking at your phone. your mood dropped a bit when you saw what it was, but you didn't want to say anything about it. you quickly returned to the game, putting your phone down. you glanced over at the chat.

-

-are you okay?

-what's wrong?

-awe special blue

-LMAO HE DIDN'T GIVE THE SPECIAL BLUE TO TOMMY

-GHOSTBURRR

-what happened, chat, i just joined

-you good?

-r u ok

-

"hold on, quick change of character. hey, what was that just now?" wilbur asked. no, i want ghostbur back.

"what do you mean?"

"on your stream." he said.

"oh, nothing. someone just texted me."

"who?"

tommy went quiet, staring at his screen. he went on deafen, walking away from you and wilbur, techno did the same. "maybe i should give them some time alone." tommy said to his chat. "it's scary when the two of them are serious together. trust me."

"just somebody. no one important. don't worry about it." you said without missing a beat. "let's build you a proper house, ghostbur." you said, changing the subject.

"okay...?" wilbur asked, confused. but for the sake of you and tommy streaming, he had to keep in character.

»»——⍟——««

819 Words
201217