Multiverse 6

Me: "Oh I've been waiting for this one! Turn it up!"

Loading
.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
.........
..........
...........
"Deku has TikTok?!"
Deku: "w-what?!?"
Me: "let's just get right into it!"

Deku was never like in middle school, or any grade for that mater, because he was quirkless, and he liked wearing girls clothes, so he decided to get TikTok to attempt to get his mind off his bad experiences in school.

Uruaka: "Who would bully deku?!"
Me: "Almost everyone who new he was quirkless."

But instead he got addicted to almost all sides of TikTok, especially cosplay, makeup, music, art, and gay/Lbgtq+. Then he got an idea, what if he cosplayed himself as a girl and make TikToks about makeup, art, talking about equality, and trying on clothes! Then he immediately did so, after telling his mom of course. So he got a wig, put one some makeup, got face painted all kinds of pride flags on himself, he bought a dress and, with his moms help, he sowed his username on it, green hero with a few light green stars on it, then stared us the recording. He talked about how everyone deserved equal treatment no matter how they were born or what their quirk was, or if they had no quirk at all, so he told his like story, he did not reveal that it was him, so he made up having a brother and telling his like story through 3 person. He made mutable parts in one day because he had so much to tell, he got popular quickly. Now famous for his actions every one a school treaded him nicely dew to seeing his videos about the tender topic, well maybe not all, some just thought he to were related to the pretty girl in the video, oh if only they new! What will happen next on this young hero's Journey? Find out next time!

Kaminari: "That, was , AWSOME!" All agreed

Sorry I'm losing motivation.