Were are we?! (Edited)

It was a fairly normal day at U.A, till a portal devoured the class.

"Ow!"
"Get of me!"
"Everyone please stop yelling!"
"Oh my were am I?"
"MOM?"
"Wow cool!"
"Are those VILLEINS?!"
"EVERYONE SUT THE F*CK UP!"
"..."

Suddenly everything stared to take shape. They were in a theater, the room was dimly lit and the seats were red so was the carpet underneath them, there were all mixed together, teachers, villains, heroes, kids, parents, and a random girl standing in-front of the group she had tan skin, brown hair, brown sharp eyes, with glasses, extremely short hair, (with a mullet) wearing a spirited away hoodie with a picture of no face. (Spirited away is really good movie watch it)

"Excuse me, but who were you?" Aizawa asked, grabbing his scarf slightly ready to protect his students at any cost.
"D-Don't worry I'm not going to hurt any of you, but I did take y-your quirks away, for n-now." Aizawa calmed down.
"Who the hell are you?" Asked an explosive blond. Lida got up abruptly.
"My name is Tenya Lida a student of U.A-"
"Oh I know who all of you are, I also brought you here... hehe..."
Everybody froze wen they here'd a deep and chilling voice.
"So what is your quirk? It must be very strong."
"All for one." All might whispered in fear. All the theater except for the villains blood went cold. All the hero's and the hero's in training stared panicking, shigaraki smirked smugly. "Sissy hero's!" He thought amused.
"Actually in your world, I would be considered quirkless bu-"
"YOU MEAN THAT I GOT KIDNAPPED MY A WEAK QUIRKLESS PERSON!?!?"
All for one was surprised, how did someone that did this be quirkless?!"
The girl cleared her throat as he continued.
"Well in your wold laws yes, but here, in a god."
Everyone was shocked, "A GOD?!" They all thought at the same time.
"So wats your name kid?" Aizawa asked braking the silence.
"Call me Angie."

"Angie ❤︎☠︎ଈシ♪ଈ and we are going to react your friend Midoriya and others!"

"Wait what?"