Multiverse 4 (sorry im making this short)

Me: "Ok Bak-ugo at it again!"
Bakugo: "Did you just use my name as a pun?!?!?!"
Me: "Yes now let's get on with it."

Loading
.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
.........
..........
...........
............
Deku dies his hair!

Deku: "I mean I have been thinking about it but I don't think I should do it...."
Todoroki: "what color were you thinking of dying it?"
Kaminari: "yah what color?"
Deku: "Uhh-"
Me: "watch and find out!"

It was Saturday, and Deku has been wearing his hood up all day, it's getting concerning. "That. Is. IT!"
Bakugo grabbed Deku's hoodie. "TAKE OF YOUR HOODIE OR ELSE YOU DAMN NERD!" Class 1-A wanted to break up the fight but they also wanted to know what Deku was hiding. "F-Fine.." the class started intensely.
Everyone was at the edge of their seats.
He pulled of his hood to reveal his hair, it was died a light pink, like Mina's but shinier, softer, and fluffier.
Everyone: "Wow! You should really die your hair!"
Deku: "Really?"

Deku looked embarrassed. "I know it's a stupid look on me..." Uruaka stood up abruptly. "No it's not! You look amazing!" Everyone, even Bakugo agreed. And that my friend, is very rare.
The end.
Dabi: "Well that was quick."
Me: "Sorry about that, Christmas is in a few days."

A/N Sorry this was short, I'm making drawings of my siblings for Christmas. I'll also try to update my other book later.