Multivers 7

Requested by @smaala

Me: "Someone really cool suggested it! You guys will love it!"

.
..
...
....
......
.......
........
.........
..........

Prince Deku

Bakugo: "HA!?!?! WHY IS THAT NERD A PRINCE?!"
Deku: "K-Kachan calm down!"
Me: "I swear I'm going to go death from his screaming."
The brighten to life.

The screen showed a 6 year old Izuku silently walking through a long hallway with his mother and father who's face was blurred out. "Mama were are we going?" Inko looked at her son with a slightly worried smile. "Well we are going to meet you future husband!" Izuku's head wiped around at such high speeds you would think his neck would snap!
"WHAT!?"
Everyone: "WHAT?!"

Izuku started jumping up and down. "What is he like? What's his favorite color? What color is his hair? Wha-" "Wow! Hold up you going to meet him right now! Right behind that door." Izukus blurred out father pointed to the door at the end of the hallway.

Inko: "Aww my baby is getting married!"
Mina: "I can't wait to see who it is! I bet it's Todoroki!"
Uruaka: "No Shinso!"
Momo: "I actually think it might be Bakugo."

The door opened revealing.....

Everyone: "TOKOYAMI!?!?"

(Weren't expecting that now we're you?:)

Todoroki put his arm around Deku protectively

"So your the one I'm supposed to marry?" Asked Tokoyami, he did have his bird head and looked quite normal actually.
Izuku nodded. "Mmh! I can't wait to see what will happen in the future with you!" Tokoyami nodded, blushing slightly. "Me to."

Everyone just stat in silence.
Me: "well ok bye."

I was originally going to have Tododeku but I decided to add a little twist! ^//v\\^