Multiverse 13

.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
.........
..........
Merman Deku!
(No quirks)
Me: "This one is really cool!"
Bakugo: "it better be."

Class 1-A was traveling to a remote island for training that also happened to have a beautiful beach and nice clear waters.
Everyone was ecstatic for this field trip, they had herd that there was a mermaid with green hair that calls the local cove home. The residents living on the Island leave offerings to the green mermaid they nicknamed Izuku.

GLITCH IN SYSTEM, LEAV IMMEDIATELY

Izuku was sitting on ten rims staring in to Kodak eyes. "In so glad I met you!"

GLITCH IN SYSTEM, LEAV IMMEDIATELY

Uruaka: "W-w-what's happening?!?!"
Me: "Sh*t! Everyone out the exit it's not safe anymore! THE THEY FOUND US!"
All might: "WHO FOUD US?!"

*screen turns bake on* "Come on Koda were go to be late to the wedding-"
Black cracks spread trough out the theater. Suddenly a different version of Deku was on the screen,bu everything was wrong about him, his skin was a deathly white, this hair was red and his cloths looked raged and torn, his eyes were blue and green mixture, he look faded out of existence.
Me: "GO,GO NOW!"
???: "I WILL HAVE MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY, AT WHATEVER COST."
They ran out the door, then... they were home, like it never happened.
Me: "Uhhg, oh sh*t I'm in your universe, well I got to go now, it was nice to meet you all!" Then she disappeared.

Deku woke up with a start panting. 'Was that just a dream?' He thought, then he saw a note on his bed, it had a little drawing of the girl in his dream winking at him. "Thanks for you time!" It read. "Oh my god, it wasn't a dream..."