Multiverse 8

Me: "ok let's get right into it!"

.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
.........
..........

Same shirt

The screen showed shigaraki and Aizawa walking. 'Oh there it is, last one in stock huh?' 'I got lucky, there's the last one.' They both reached out for it.

Nezu: "Why didn't you tell us about your encounter with Shigaraki Tomara?"
Aizawa: "Well.....uh-"
Me: "You will find out soon!"
"Ah! "Ah!" They both said at the same time. "Oh, you getting this?" They both asked. 'F*ck F*ck F*ck F*ck F*ck F*ck—' ' Sh*t Sh*t Sh*t Sh*t Sh*t Sh*t-'  Then they both looked down revealing that they had the same shirts. 'Oh. Same shirt.' 
"Uhhh..." "Uhhh..." they continued to stare at each other awkwardly before speaking. "Nice shirt...." "Uhh, Yeah. You too."
They stare at each other.
Toga: "Man that's awkward!"

They looked at each other. Then the shirt still deciding what to do. "Uhhhh..." "Uhhhh..."

"Do I have to fight him for it?!" 'F*ck, I should probably just take it.' 'Oh Sh*t what will shigaraki Tomera do?' Shigraraki reached for the shirt. "I-I'll be taking this...." he said stuttering. "O-Oi Oi! I saw it first! Your a villain for f*cks sake! What's stopping me from betting your ass!?"
Mic: "You tell em Eraser!"
"Oh ho ho. You wanna f*ckin go Hero? Cus I'm ready, assh*le." "I'll end it right here, right now Shigaraki Tomera." Then they moved slightly away form each other. "LETS GO! 1 V 1 YOU HOBO ASS B*TCH!"

Villains: "OOOHHH!"

"WHY DON'T YOU THROWA TANTRUM SOMEWHERE?! VILLAN BABY!"

Hero's and students: "OHHHH!!"

Shigaraki twitched in anger. 'B * T C H' 'TANTRUM!???? TANTRUM?!? ILL SHOW YOU A TANTRUM!!" He glared at Aizawa with pure hatred. He grabbed his shirt.

Uruaka: "Ph no! Is he going to disintegrate him?!"

"YOU SNOOZE YOU LOSE!" Then he kneed Aizawa in the crotch. A sickening crack sounded through the air.

All men in the theater cringed. Nezu chuckled.

Aizawa fell down on his knees in pain. Shigaraki ran away with the shirt laughing like a maniac. "AH F*CK!" Shigaraki looked over is shoulder at the crippled Aizawa. "Looks like it's game over for you Erasehead! Ha!" Then he ran away. 'You win this time Shigaraki Tomarua!' A silhouette of Aizawa appeared posing dramatically.

Shigaraki: "Ha! I still won!"
Aizawa: "Shut up."