Multiverse three

Me: "This one is true"
Izuku: *nervous* "o-ok"
.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
.........
..........
What's in Deku's note books?
Everyone looked confused besides Aizawa and Bakugo, but the difference is, Bakugo looked bored, but Aizawa looked scared.
Izuku: "is this about last Tuesday? Sure the books are weird up there not that bad!"
Bakugo: "What did Aizawa find out about your hero stalker notebooks? Ha!"
Izuku: "K-Kachan!"
Me: "Oh it's much worse than that."
Aizawa: "Much, much worse."
Nezu: "Fascinating, it seems that whatever is in Midorya's notebooks scares Eraseheas himself."
Afo: "interesting......"
Present Mic: "is it really that creepy?"
Izuku: "M-Mic sensie!"
Me: "More like tariffing!"
Izuku: "A-Angie!"
Toga: "Play it! Play it! Please! Please!"
Izuku: "W-W-Wait!"
Me: "Don't have to ask me TWICE! Hehehehe..."
Me: "Ok let's begin!"
Izuku: "NO WAIT STOP!!!"
Aizawa was walking to Midorya's dorm room, he had expected all the dorms, except Midorya's and Mineta's he had Midnight do that, he did not want to see what's in there.
Mina: "Agreed"
Uruaka: "Agreed"
Hagukurai: "Agreed"
Momo: "Agreed"
Tsuyu: "Agreed"
Jiro: "Agreed"
Me: "Agreed"
Mineta: "Oh come on!"
He arrived at Midorya's dorm, to see him studying for the quiz that week, he felt a small ping of pride for having such a hard working student. "Oh! Hi Mr. Aizawa!" The green haired boy slightly yelled in surprise. "Hi Midorya, I'm doing a dorm check and I have to check your dorm, The teen nodding, giving the ok to search to Aizawa. So Aizawa began to search every single nook and cranny in his dorm, finally getting to the closet. Everything was normal, except a small closet in side the closet, he opened it.... there were hundreds of note books filled with information on everyone the green teen had ever met. "May I look through this?"
The teen nodded again but sweating a little. "Sorry if It weirds you out, it's just a hobby of mine." This time Aizawa nods his head opening a book and lightly skimming through it. That was all that he needed. There was information on every little thing about everyone, including hero, villains, vigilantes, and his classmates. Not just that but there is ways to kill them.....
everyone's eyes widened and they started sweating on how much information he might have on them.
All Might: "Oh my."
Me: "Oh my indeed."
The most gruesome tactics listed first and the least listed last, he ended up stopping at the ways to kill All For One and All Might. Get got up, thanked him for letting him search his room and walked out. As soon he was far enough away were no one could here him, he ran all the way to his sleeping bag, ran to Mic for protection, and watched cat videos to try to not think about it. Even now he is still terrified of Izuku Midoriya.
Quiet fear and tension filled the room till it was so thick you could cut it with a ax like wood.
Izuku: "well better prepared then not!"
Me: " you got a point, well anyway that's it for now! Bye!"