Multiverse 12

.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
.........
..........
Ghost Deku

Me: "YESSSS!!"
Bakugo: "Wait you mean he's dead...?"
Me: "No sh*t."
Deku: "Let's just play it."

'Hi! I'm Deku! Well I can't remember my name but I remember a few things, like my mom!' He floated through the halls of  UA. 'Wen I died, instead of haunting my old school, I haunt UA!' He floated to class 1-A seeing, everyone was sitting in there seats listening to the lesson. 'And that's Kacchan! My best friend! Well before I committed un-living by doing a 180 of the school roof.'

Uruaka: "Wait, do you mean he?!-"
Me: "Yep."
*insert Bakugo sweating*

He told the The audience floating in front of Bakugo. Bakugo shivered as it suddenly got cold. Izuku floated away from Bakugo and went to the light switch. 'It's fun messing with them especially when lightning bolt ( Kaminari) screams.' The flicked the light switch on and of. Kaminari let out a squeal louder than the entire classroom squealed. Deku giggled as the class wen pale. "Did anyone else here a giggle?!" Izuku's face lit up like a light bulb. 'OMG they can hear me?!?'  Izuku floated over to Red's (Kirishima's) desk a went up to his ear and whispered. "It's fee real-estate." Red shot up and stared laughing. "Omg I think a ghost just whispered 'it's free real-estate' in my ear." Pinky (Mina) laughed. "Man this ghost is lit!"
The bell rung.
'Can't wait to mess with them again!'

Me: "Sell that's it, you guys ok?"
Deku: "Me being dead startled me but I-I'm good!"
Uruaka: "I agree with deku-Kun."