Mutivers 5

Me: "ok today we are going to visit a multiverse we have already watched! Shining gem part 2!"
Everyone: "Yah!"

Loading
.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
.........
..........
Shining gem part 2!

They were in middle school, Izuku and Bakugo have stayed together through think and thin.

Kirishima: "SO MANLY!"
Bakugo: "shut up..."

Both there quirks got stronger, especially Izuku.  He also found out he can poof, wen he kinda died...

Lida: "Wait what?"

There homeroom teach walked it, with him he cared a stack of papers. "Now, I know this is very serious and will determine your future, BUT I KNOW YOU ALL WANT TO BE HEROS!" Everyone stared showing off there quirks, except Izuku and Bakugo. "Oi, teach! Don't lump me and Izu-Chan with these losers-" he was suddenly grabbed bye the ear by Izuku and was forced to face him. "Bakugo Katsuki, how many times have I told you to keep those kinds of words to your self?" His tone poisonously sweet. Bakugo was shivering. "S-Sorr-ry Izu-Ch-Chan." Izuku sat down but not out of his sower mood.

Bakugo: "Whay are you doing you damn nerd!?"
Izuku: "this is a different dimension, remember?"

"You are both applying to UA right?" Both nodded. "WOW! UA?! THAT PLACE HAS A 2% EXCEPTION RATE!!" A random new student said amazed. The only student that yelled, or even spoke, wen Izuku was is a bad mood you never do anything to anger him, hell not even Bakugo would do anything wen he was mad. this student had just signed his one was ticket to the big man himself sure the green haired boy looks fragile, soft and he is pretty short, but he can kick your ass in 0.000000000000001 seconds. Bakugo took out a small note pad. "So what do you want on your grave?" He asked. The student turned around confused. "Wait what?" Bakugo snorted. "Perfect." The school bell rang and everyone got out of that classroom fast then you could say "go".  Soon blood curdling screams echoed through the school. Izuku walked out of the school dusting his hands and signing. He started walking home, taking a short cut. He was walking through an under pass wen he herd a voice. "Besides your frailty you will make a perfect meat shelled~"

Izuku shivered at the memory.

he shivered and immediately turned around to be meet with a sludge villain, he summoned his trident and used it to leap up a shoot in the villain's singular eye. "GAH! F*CK" before Izuku could take down the villain for good he herd a "DETROIT SMASH!" The impact was so great it splattered the villain and through him agents the left wall of the under pass, but not knocking him out. "Oh my young child are you ok? I did not intend for you to be hurt!"  Izuku just looks up at him blankly before looking angry. "I'm not a child! I'm 14!" All Might looked shocked. "Sorry about that. Can you help me young...?" "Izuku  Midorya. And yes I will help you."

> small time skip <

"Thank you for helping!" "No problem!"  "Bye young Midorya!" He started taking of. "Bye!"

To be continued...

Me: "What you think?"
Everyone: "It was nice!"