Ariana:

"So Elle, tell me a bit about yourself." The woman said, holding a notebook in her hand as she waited for the teenager to speak, just like you'd see in a typical movie.

The woman wore a conservative 2-piece suit, a skirt that was knee length, and dark black heels. Her hair was in a messy ponytail, along with the thick black glasses frames that rested on the bridge of her nose giving her a nerdy look.

"Uh, what do you want to know?" Elle asked, confused if the woman was curious to know about the child's secret trauma or her favorite color.

"Well, what's your favorite thing to do?" The therapist asked, trying to get to know the teenager, in order to develop an understanding of who her patient was.

"Uhm, model I guess. I've done it for quite some time but stopped after my, uh, incident. But after I recover, I hope to get back into it." Elle blankly said, not very into the idea of being in the therapy at the moment.

"Ah, how interesting. So that's a bit of hobby for you huh?" The therapist asked, trying to make conversation with Elle. "I guess." The teenager said, still unamused.

"Well, I think that's lovely. Is there anything else you like to do?" The woman asked. "Uhm, I don't think so." Elle said, staring at her fingers that were placed in her lap. "Alright, well, maybe you'll think of something else later. Now, I want to know what you personally want to focus on as we work together. Any goals you'd personally set for yourself, or anything you really want to fix." She explained to the teenager. "Uhm, I guess focusing on my depression and being a bit happier. And identifying my feelings a bit more, really focusing on how I feel because I kind of lash out on people a lot and don't really think about why or try and identify how I feel." The girl said, still quite uncomfortable.

"Ah, so more or less coming to terms with how you feel and being able to properly handle the situation. And along with that, you want to focus on depression and being happier." The therapist practically restated what Elle attempted to explain. "Precisely." Elle said, still staring down at her lap once again.

"Well I think those are wonderful goals. And maybe along the way, you could find other things your passionate about fixing." Said the woman, trying to lighten the mood a bit more. "Do you maybe have any questions about me?" She asked, seeing that Elle was quite quiet. "What should I call you?" The teenager randomly asked, sensing that the therapist was intentionally trying to force her to speak.

"Well, I want to be seen as more of a friend not really someone that's just a random adult that your forced to open up too, so you can call me Amy." Amy answered. "Alright." The 18 year old responded, still not very intrigued.

In all fairness, she didn't care to be there. It was her mother that had gone on about it for the last couple of weeks.

Elle could've sworn that the idea of the teenager going to therapy would slip Stefani's mind, but apparently when the woman said 'I'm taking you to go get help' she actually meant it, which Elle found quite shocking seeing as though her mother was always convinced that she could fix her daughters by herself, which for the record, never really turned out well.

Of course both teenagers trusted their mother, but I suppose sometimes it's better to talk to someone who knew more about the problems both Elle and Sarah experienced even if they were complete strangers.

It had been 3 weeks since Elle's 'incident.' Eventually, she was let out and each day her cuts began to properly heal.

Of course, She was admitted into therapy, and to no surprise, Elle didn't find the idea very amusing. Of course she would rather deal with her ongoing battles alone, but she couldn't deny that an incident like this would most likely happen again if she was left by herself.