Chapter 4.

2:03 a.m

I am staring at my ceiling wall. I can't sleep and it has been frustrating. I tried counting sheeps, turning on the fan. i tried countless sleeping positions, I tried listening to sounds of the rain or relaxing music. But here I am, still awake. Luckily, it's the weekend and I don't have to worry about being tired for school.

The same images kept replying in my mind; Harry leaning and trying to kiss me. I can't seen to brush it off. I wonder what it would've been like to actually kiss him. Those pink lips, those glossy emerald eyes, his dimples...

My phone buzzed interuping me from my thoughts. I glanced down on it.

Unknown -
I can't sleep...

Olivia -
Who is this?

Unknown -
Guess?

Olivia -
I give up...tell me?

Unknown -
It's Harry!

My eyes widen as I read the text message from the stranger. I didn't what to reply! Harry is the last person I want to be talking to right now.

Harry -
Helloooooo?

Olivia -
How in the world do you get my #?

Harry -
I took Niall's phone :)

Of course he would. My phone buzzed once again and Paige had texted me.

Paige -
Come over, I'm still babysitting this brat! x(

Olivia -
Be in there in 10 !

I quickly threw on my converse and grabbed my keys. I quietly tip toed down the stairs and out the door. I finally arrived at Paige's house. I opened the door and a blonde girl say on the floor eating candy wrappers.

She looked up at me and smiled, her face was filled with chocolate stains and what seemed like writing. Way to take care of a child Paige."Paige! Are you trying to kill this child? It's 2 in the morning!"

I hear footsteps coming from upstairs and I look up to see a flustered, Paige. Bags under her red eyes, makeup smeared on her cheeks and her hair was knotted all over the place. By the looks of it she has been crying."W-whats wrong?"

I quickly run up to her and pull her into a hug. She buried her face in my neck and stayed there before mumbling something. I pull away to look at her,"What?"

I rarely see Paige this way, the only times I have are when her parents say they will come home but never do."They aren't going to be h-home for a w-while." She stuttered and tears started to form on her face once again.

All I could do is hug her, I am not the best person to come to for comforting. I never know what to do, it what the right thing to say is. So I do what I can think of at the moment,"I'll order pizza." She looked up at me and smiled slightly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I finally got the little blonde girl to sleep, but I couldn't wash off the markers and chocolate stains off her face.

Pizza had arrived! We ordered Hawaiian Pizza, Pepperoni pizza and chocolate chip cookies. We sat on the couch and watched, Mean Girls.

Soon enough, Paige fell asleep with a piece of pizza hanging out of her mouth. I placed a pillow under her head and laid a blanket in top of her body. I felt bad for her, she has parents but she feels like she doesn't. Paige says that she feels like they are strangers to her.

My phone has been buzzing non-stop, and they are all from Harry.

Harry -
Hello?

Harry -
Are you asleep?

Harry -
Your not mad at me are you?

Olivia -
No, I had to comfort Paige. Goodnight Harry

I turned my phone on silent so I wouldn't be bothered and finally get some goodnight rest. I head towards Paige's room and hide under the blankets. My eyelids started to become heavy and I soon dozed off into sleep.