Chapter 8.

The sound knocks on my door awakened. I groaned and sat up, the sun's rays were reflecting inside my room. I turn on my phone and it's already 6:30 a.m.

I get up and open the door. Paige was standing there still worried and confused. "Babe, you want to go to school?"

I didn't feel like going but I don't want to be missing out on anything important or fail my classes. I nodded, "I'll get ready real quick."

Paige sat on the edge of my bed fiddling with her bracelets. I put on a light amount of makeup and put my hair up into a messy bun. I decided to wear a gray t-shirt with the sleeves rolled up, black leggings and my white high tops converse. "Okay I'm ready." My was a bit raspy from all the crying last night, but I choose to ignore it and grabbed my things.

I refused to eat breakfast since I was already running late. I took out a, NAKED juice instead and headed towards my car. "I'll see you there." Paige nodded and drove away.

I soon followed behind her, once I arrived I parked at my usual space. Might as well write my name on it now. Paige stood in front of the school waiting for me. She held out a hand for me to take and I happily interlocked it with mine.

We both rush through the halls hoping not to get caught without a hall pass. We had finally arrived at Government, Paige opened the door and signaled for me to enter. I suddenly felt everyone's gaze on us. But I choose to ignore it and hold my head up high and walked towards my seat.

I didn't bother taking out my supplies, it's not like I will be doing any work today. I sneak a peak from where Harry was sitting and from the corner of my eyes I can see him already staring at me. I shook the thought away and tried to focus on the lesson.

The classes went by quickly except for the first one and it was finally lunch. I sat down next to Paige and she pushed a tray filled with curly fries and pizza. I gladly took it and started to eat. Zayn and his friends sat down at the table and said hi.

I waved at them and gave them my best smile. "What're you guys up to?"

They all looked at each other and shook their heads. "Nothing really. Just the usual, you know?" Zayn shrugged.

Lunch time was quiet in our table, which was rare until Zayn spoke up. "You okay, Livs? I know Paige said not to say anything but I just want you to be honest. Are you okay?"

I looked up at all of them and let out a sigh. "Guys I'm fine. If you keep being all awkward and quiet, then I won't be." I grab a piece of my fry and throw it at Zayn. Paige let out a chuckle and Zayn threw a piece at her.

I have been wanting to look at Harry since this morning and I finally got the courage to do so. Once I looked up at him, he was already staring. He was standing and talking to Louis. I exposed a slight smile and watch him return the gesture exposing his dimples. Louis looked back at me and nudged Harry on the shoulder causing him to laugh.

Harry walked back to table and Louis walked towards ours. "Hey!" We all smiled at him and said our hey. My phone suddenly buzzed and I glanced down at it.

Harry -
Come meet me outside, please x

I looked up at him and he was getting up from his table. He took on last glance towards my direction before grinning and walking outside.

I excuse myself from my table and walked towards the doors. I felt a hand grabbed me by the wrist.

"I haven't spoken to you in a while." Niall said rubbing his neck with his hand.

It has been a while since I texted or contacted Niall. It's not that I forgot about him, but I was just a little busy. "Sorry, I have been busy." I frowned.