Chapter 15.

Harry's POV

I had left Olivia several messages and left a few voicemails, everytime I called, it led me to her voicemail. I wanted to ask her if she wanted to come over for dinner, since my mother has been dying to meet her. 

I sighed and lied down on my bed, looking over our previous messages. In Olivia's embrace it's like the world stopped still on it's axis. I could drink in her words like a strong wine and enjoy feeling tipsy. 

I scrolled through my contacts and my eyes widened at a particular name, Paige. Since when did I add her number on here?

Harry -

Paige, how do I have your number?

Paige -

I once saw your phone sitting at one of the lunch table, you didn't have a passcode and I enetered my # in there. I was hoping it would get lost in your massive contact list.

Harry -

Ok... Where's Livvy? She hasn't asnwered my texts or phone calls.

Paige -

She went to have some fun at Zayn's house ;)

She went to Zayn's house? Anger radiated through me in an instant, my hands tensed up and rolled into a tight fist. My nostrils were flaring in my eyes flashed and closed into  slits, my mouth quivered and I slurred out profanities. 

I threw my phone against the wall and immidietly regretted it. I quickly lifted it off the ground and wiped the screen. A massive slit was on the screen, great job, Styles.

I huffed and threw my body against my bed and groaned, why did I have to start developing feelings towards you, Olivia...why? What breaks my heart the most if that, you can't see how much you hurt me whenever I see you with another. I want to be the one to hold you, make love to you and not like one of those fucks who you have one night stands with. 

Olivia's POV

I knocked on the door and heard footsteps from the other side. The door swung open and Zayn smirked at me. He gestured for me to come inside, he took my hand and led me to his bedroom. "Aren't your parents home?"

"No, they are having dinner with some neighbors, they won't be home for a while." He gave me a wink and I gave him a small smile. 

Once we had arrived at his room he immediately pushed me against the wall, lips only inches away. His breathing increased and he slowly leaned in, "Wait, Zayn..." He furrowed his eyebrows and stepped back, giving me some space. "I don't think I want to do this."

He smirked and grabbed my wrist pulling me into a hug. "I know, Livs." He knows? He rubbed small circles along my lower back. "I had a feeling you wouldn't since you know, you have a thing for Harry."

My eyes widened and I pulled away from the embrace. "W-what?"

He rolled his eyes and sat on the edge of his bed. "Livs, you like him and don't try to deny it because you know you do!" 

I looked down to the ground and shook my head. I don't feel anything towards, Harry. I only see him as a friend. Why does everyone assume that, I like him? I like..okay love hanging out with that curly haired idiot. He makes me happy, I love those fluttery feeling when I am around him, or the tingles in my body that occurs when I come in contact with him. The way those emerald eyes would stare at me, the way he would run a finger through that messy curly hair of his...but he is only a friend. 

"Earth to Olivia." I was snapped back to reality and Zayn smirked. "You were just thinking about him, weren't you?" 

I sat down next to Zayn and sighed. "Zayn, you know me. I am not the type to be in a relationship. I don't want to be tied down to one single person." Is that how I really feel about relationships? I shook the question off the thought.

He rested his hand on my shoulder. The doorbell rung and I jumped from the sound. A devious little smirk played along his lips and I raised my eyesbrows. He stood up and held his hand out, "Come on."

I took it and he led me downstairs to the front door. I dropped my hand down to my sides as he opened the door. A tall platinum blonde leaned against the door, she greeted us with a wide grin and pulled Zayn in for a hug. "Stacy, this is Olivia." She looked at me and pulled me into a tight hug, I was suffocating...this bitch's breast were like rocks!

"Nice to meet you!" squeeled Stacy. Oh brother.

"Livs, Stacy is going to be staying with me, she's also going to be going to our school." Zayn padded her on the back and I just nodded. "Also you might be thinking, a fuck buddy for Zayn, day AND night!" I wasn't thinking about it until now... "She's my cousin." 

"Cool, well welcome.You'll be a great addition!" She squeeled once more and jumped up and down. I rolled my eyes and watched as Zayn dragged her things intot the house and threw them where ever. "Zayn, I'm gonna go." I hugged him goodbye, "And nice meeting you, Sandra."

She furrowed her eyebrows and Zayn chuckled,"It's Stacy."

I shurgged and opened the front door, "Same diffs."