Chapter 5.

I woke up by the sound of my phone buzzing. I look up to see who it was and answered it."Hey!"

I groaned,"Hi, what do you want Zayn?" There can only be two reasons why he can be calling. One would be, he is bored and needs some "entertainment" or two he is inviting me to a party...probably Paige's party.

He chuckled at the other end,"Louis is having a party tonight. Paige and everyone is coming." Surprise, surprise. It's been a while since Louis decided to throw a party. I remember people saying that he moved schools but I guess he's back.

"Yeah, text me the details." I didn't wait for him to reply. I just ended the call and headed downstairs.

The loud sound of the vacuum, echoed around the halls. I peek from the corner of the living and found my grandmother cleaning the house."Need some help?"

She looked up at me and nodded."You can wash the dishes." I nod and walk into the kitchen, getting started on the dirty plates.

Several hours of helping my grandmother clean the house, we were finally done. I glance at the clock that was hanging on the wall, it was already 5:30."I'm going to a friend's house tonight."

"Be safe, sweetheart." I peck a kiss on my grandmother's cheek and went upstairs to my bedroom to get ready.

Zayn had texted me the address of the party and what time it started. I wore a black and white striped t-shirt with ripped boyfriend jeans. I decided to create loose waves on my hair to try something different, it turned out pretty good. I grabbed my stuff and ran out of the house.

I parked across an apartment building, drunk and wasted people were already stumbling out on the yard, red cups thrown every where and the smell of, cigars, sex and desperation filled the atmosphere. I walked inside, casually waving to familiar faces. The loud music was blasting in the entire room. I was suddenly given a red cup and gladly took it. I tilt my head back letting the liquid run down my throat.

I pushed my way through the crowd until I found, Paige dancing on top of the table with very minimal clothing. She spots me and she smiled,"Olivia!" She jumped off the table and pushed people out of her way."This place is sick!"

I can tell by the smell of her breathe she was already drunk. I nodded,"Yeah, I thought Louis moved to a new school?"

"He did but came back because he got kicked off of the new one." She rested her hands on my shoulders and huffed."He apparently seduced a teacher, then taped it! Then BOOM! Everyone saw it."

I furrowed my eyebrows, that wouldn't be the first time he has done that. I always felt bad for the girls he played with. Louis toyed with their emotions, he never showed sympathy to his victims. When he meets the girl who influences him to be a good person, I would die from laughter.

"Olivia! Baby!" A familiar voice called out from behind and I immediately knew who it was.

I turned around and faked a smile,"Louis!" I pulled him into a friendly hug."It has been ages! What do I hear about you, sleeping with a teacher."

He smiled and shook his head, he raised to hands in the air."Oops." We both burst into a fit of laughter."How about you?"

I shrugged,"Nothing new."

We exchanged a few words before a he disappeared into the dance floored and started to grind on a brunette.

I looked around the room hoping to spot someone to talk to. My eyes land on Harry. HARRY?! What the fuck is he doing here? His gaze land on me and he waved and smiled. He exchanged a few words with the person he was talking to and started walking to me."Bet you didn't expect to see me here."

Hell yeah!"Yeah, what exactly are you doing here?" Harry doesn't seem like the type to go to these parties. He goes to the types of parties that don't serve drugs or alcohol.

"An old friend came back." He narrowed his eyes behind me and smiled."There he is." he said pointing.

I followed his gaze and it landed on, Louis. My eyes widen and my jaw slightly dropped."L-Louis?" Louis noticed as watching him and he waves before giving his attention to the brunette grinding on him.

"Yep" Does Harry even know what Louis is like? Louis is the complete opposite of Harry. Louis drinks, tries drugs, sleeps and plays random innocent girls! "You're probably wondering, why would I be friends with that psycho." I nodded and waited for him to continue."He doesn't try to influence me by doing drugs or any of that. He doesn't try to change who I am and I don't try to change him as well. We has grown to be like a brother to me."

I was just standing there speechless."How long exactly have you guys been friends?"

Harry looked back at Louis,"4 years." Harry and Louis being pals...I just don't see it. I have never really seen that nice side of Louis, all I have seen is him breaking and humiliating girls.

My thoughts were interrupted by Zayn snaking his arm around my waste."Hey, babe." Mix of alcohol and cigarettes rests upon his breathe. I coughed slightly and covered my nose.

"Dude, your breathe!" I fanned a hand in front of his mouth.

He smirked and rolled his eyes."After all these years you aren't used to it?"

"That's usually when I am wasted!"

He laughed before looking at Harry."Hey superstar!" I looked up at Zayn in confusion."Get it? Because he is the star qb at school and every one loves him." I roll my eyes and nudge him on his side.

"Hey to you too, Zayn."

Zayn rolled his eyes and handed me a bottle of beer."Drink up, babe!" I shrugged and gulped down the bottle until it was half empty. I was dragged into the dance floor by Zayn and we both started to dance like wild animals.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was suddenly awoken by loud snoring. I sat up and rubbed my eyes, Zayn was snoring loudly next to me. His mouth wide open and drools spread across his pillows. I giggled slightly causing him to groan and flutter his eyes open."Babe, shh." He place his index finger on my lip and I brushed it away.

I shook my head and got out of bed. I quickly put on my clothes,"You were amazing last night."

I looked up at Zayn who was now sitting up and glancing at my body."Aren't I always?" Zayn nodded and grabbed my wrist causing me to land on top of him. I straddled him and ran my fingers through his hair.

"You should probably take a shower, you smell like sex." He laughed before leaning in to kiss my lips. I quickly pull away and shook my head.

"No strings attached, Zayn."

He shrugged,"And I know that Livs."

I didn't see Zayn as anything but just a friend. I only see him as a brother...that I sleep around with. Okay, that sounds fucked up. Zayn is just a really good friend, I don't see him being my boyfriend , it's simple as that. I don't really see anyone being my boyfriend."Thank you for understanding."

He shrugged,"I love you like a sister but fuck you like a slut."

We both burst into laughter, I hugged him before running downstairs. I roamed around the house hoping to find Paige or Louis maybe even Harry. But I burst into a fit of laughter when I found, Louis and Paige cuddling on the couch. They both shot their head up at me then down to their position and quickly stood up."Shut it Olivia." They both looked down to the floor and I can tell they were both embarrassed.

I bit the inside of my cheek to stop myself."Okay, okay. Great party but I got to head home!"

I hugged them both and opened the door until a question popped into my head. I looked back to the two figure,"Louis?"

He shot his head up and raised his eyes brows,"How-..." I want to ask him about Harry but decided against it."Never mind, see you later."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N

There you go! Chapter 5 finished! Thanks for reading! Please VOTE + Comment! x