Chapter 11.

Olivia's POV

Skirts and dresses. Not my thing really, when I wear a skirt I feel like I am naked. I constantly would have to pull down the skirt. But that was why I am in the mall, to buy new outfits and maybe skirt.

I begged Paige to come with me and she is sitting on the floor next to me, waiting for me to be done. I picked out some cardigans, leggings, graphic t-shirts, and different colored plaid long sleeves.

I spotted a beautiful black skater skirt and I saw the perfect white tee to go with it. I decided to get that along with a few more skirts and dresses.

I looked down to Paige who was now biting at her nails."Okay, I'm done."

Her eyes shot up and her lips tugged into a wide grin."Finally! Pay for it and let's go!"

I quickly went to the cash register and paid for all the clothing. They were neatly folded and shoved into a pink bag and handed to me. I thanked the cash register and walked towards Paige.

She had her arms crossed,"So, I saw some skirts and dresses!"

I rolled my eyes and nudged her on the side."I just realize that I don't wear them often."

"Your talking to the girl who wears boxers instead of lingeries!" The thought made me laugh. Paige had no interest in girly things, it all started when she got to 8th grade. She always wore, ripped jeans, t-shirts, and her hair was always messy.

My phone suddenly buzzed and I unlocked it. A stupid grinned was plastered on my face when I saw who the message was from.

Harry -
Hello, Livvy!

Olivia -
Hey Styles :D

Paige and I walked out of the mall. We stopped at the parking lot and hugged each other goodbye.

Harry -
You busy?

As much as I want to go and hangout with Harry, I can't. My grandmother and I decided to spend our Sunday's and sometimes Saturday's together!

Olivia -
No x(

Harry -
Aww :( Maybe we could hangout next time, love.

Love? Seeing the word made my stomach drop and my palms started to sweat. I lov..I mean I like Harry! He had been kind of like a second best friend. I hope it stays like that.

Olivia -
Yes, next time x

Before, I could take out the kissy face, I already sent it. God damn it! I hope he knows that I only put it there as a friendly gesture.

After texting Harry and talking about his football games, I threw all of my shopping bags on my bed and huffed as I landed on the bed.

The rest of the day was spent with my grandmother, just like we said. She and I went to a salon and got our nails done. We went to a local cafe that she used to go to a lot and drank warm, comforting coffee, along with some delicious home made bread and cookies.

Monday

I did my morning routines and decided to wear the black skater skirt, making sure I wore spandex and white t-shirt that said,"#TEEHEE"
I also put on my ankle floral white socks and my combat boots. I curled my hair into loose beach waves and headed for school.

I parked at my usual spot and went straight towards my locker. I opened my locker and put some of my stuff away. "Oh my god! Olivia?"

I heard a squeaky scream from behind me and I slowly turned around. Hallie was running towards me in her pumps. Holy shit, that girl can sure run in those heels. "Hallie! Hi." I tried to sound enthusiastic but failed, instead it sounded like I was uncomfortable.