14 ; what're you doing, step-george?

hi! sapnap and dream met up? POG!!!

.... 4k reads pog

vote?

also incase u didnt see, my ig is @ beem_bop
give a follow i draw dnf and story scenes on there :)

Dream could handle alcohol well. While drinking probably wasn't the best idea, Dream had insisted that he'd never actually gotten drunk before.

So, after promising internally that he wouldn't do any drinking himself, George found himself at a bar, sitting alone.

Dream had already taken multiple shots of god knows what- George couldn't remember the name. It was around half an hour in that he realized this wasn't a good idea. He knew Dream, and that he tried to stay away from alcohol as much as possible, but starting a habit like he'd done with smoking wasn't good.

So, after a moment of clarity, George set off to find his friend. It wasn't too difficult, he was isolated besides the guy he was talking to in the back corner booth. They were sitting across from eachother, and the man George didn't know stopped talking when he noticed him approaching.

"Dream, we need to go," George put a hand on his shoulder.

"What?" He looked up with pleading eyes. "Why? We just got here..."

"Because I said so," His grip tightened. "Come on. You've had enough."

Dream blinked slowly, processing what had been said. The man across the table smiled.

"Don't be so harsh," He chuckled. "No need to be jealous, I'm just here for some fun."

"I'm not-"

"We're leaving," Dream shook the guy's hand eithout warning. "Gogy wants to leave, so, I'm going. It was... nice to meet you."

George held a sigh and pulled Dream onto his feet. He could feel the dead weight being piled onto him as they walked, but never said anything.

Dream tried handing him the house keys, but George refused.

"We're not going home," George said as they reached a cross walk.

"Why?" Dream pouted.

"Your family is there," He said.

"Mom!" Dream smiled. "I love her... I miss her..."

George looked away. "Yeah... sure."

It was their second time staying in a motel that week, soon to be a third for George, but we'll burn that bridge when we come to it.

Dream paid, silently thanking himself that he'd had his wallet in his back pocket. George thanked the woman at the front desk, and ended up basically dragging Dream to their room because of how drunk he'd become the hour before.

He'd even let George lead them to the motel, which was appreciated.

"We're almost there," George said, holding the room key in one hand.

Dream had his arm slung over George's shoulder as they stumbled down the motel sidewalk. "I'm tired..."

"I know," George sighed. "Maybe if you weren't such a mess...."

"What...?" Dream slurred, and then smiled.

George rolled his eyes as they stopped in front of their room. Dream leaned against the wall while George tried to get the door open, which only took a minute of trying the card over and over.

George pulled Dream over to the closest bed to the door, and dropped his weight onto the mattress. Dream pulled George with him, and then started laughing.