20 ; deleted scenes

heya! i decided to put all of the deleted scenes I had written out into this chapter here :]

1. kiss scene alternate 

2. airport scene (not finished)

3. fight between dre & gogy (almost finished)

4. car crash

OKAY PLEASE LISTEN PLEASE

I HAVE AN IDEA FOR ANOTHER DNF BOOK OKAY BUT IM NOT GOING TO TELL YALL YOU GONNA HAVE TO WAIT HAHA trust me it'll be good <3 i'll tell you about it next chapter :]

alright here's the deleted scenes: 

1. kiss scene alternate (i didn't know how to put this into the story smoothly, so i just got rid of it. I liked it a lot better than the current one, but, it wouldn't have made sense.)

"George, open the door," Dream softly knocked, not looking up from the floor.

The door swung open, and George was standing there, looking disheveled and tired. "What's wrong...? It's like 1 in the morning..."

"Can you go on a walk with me?" He asked, crossing his arms. "I think I should explain now."

"Uhm... yeah, okay," George seemed awake suddenly, hearing the underlying tone in Dream's voice. "Let me put some shoes on..."

They walked for what must've been half an hour, not talking. It wasn't unusual, except George wanted to talk. Dream must've known this, and he still wouldn't start the conversation.

So George did. "What's wrong?"

"....What do you mean?" Dream raised an eyebrow.

"I wasn't born yesterday," George said. "You said you wanted to explain. So do it."

Dream smiled, letting out a quiet, sad laugh. "I don't know if I was actually ready."

"Tell me," George said. "It might help."

"I can't tell you," He said, looking ahead.

George stopped walking, and pulled Dream back by his arm. "Why? It's not good to keep feelings bottled up inside."

"I'm not bottling anything," Dream said, still not looking at George.

"But-"

"I just can't tell you," He looked uncomfortable, not that he hadn't looked it before, just so much more in that moment.

George crossed his arms, and could barely feel the sensation of tears building up behind his eyes, and like there was something around his throat, stopping him from speaking without it coming out choked and inaudible. He took a minute to gather himself, blinking away the wetness, and found that Dream still refused to look anywhere near him.

"So, you- you think- what? That I'm going to make fun of you? That-That I'm going disregard your feelings or I'm not going to want you if you're having trouble?" George asked, sounding almost angry.

"No...." Dream said, taking his hands out of his jacket pockets. He focused his vision on a tree slightly behind George, deciding it would be best if he couldn't see him.

"So what is it, then!? What about me makes it so hard to talk to? You've been shut off for days, Dream! You think our stupid argument has that big of a hold over me!? I- I just wanted to know why you're acting like this," George said, and he could again feel those horrible things he had felt only minutes earlier, except he didn't care this time. His throat was dry as he looked up at his friend, and realized he still was staring at the tree. He grabbed Dream's wrists and yanked him forward. "Look at me! God-dammit, Clay, fucking look at me!"