Chapter 11: Apologay (Apology)

Try not to mind the joke in the title. It's about 11pm and I got about 5 hours of sleep under my belt, so jokes like that may tend to come up.

I'm sorry I'll just write my stories XD

---------

-Pewdie's P.O.V-

I slowly opened my eyes, noticing a pain in my neck. I streched out and yawned loudly. I blinked and only just noticed a familar figured by the door. I almost had a heart attack when I woke enough to notice Cry leaning on the door. He was slightly slumped over and was breathing lightly. I sat there with a blank face. "Did he fall asleep again....while blocking the door. Actually, how is he still standing...."

I got up and walked over so I stood in front of Cry. I waved a hand in front of his face with no reaction. I sighed and fixed my hair so it wasn't so messy. I crossed my arms and thought for a moment. "How do I get him to move...I wonder if I could just push him over. That could work." 

I smiled slightly and got ready to poke Cry's shoulder before pushing him. Instead of making contact with the soft surface of a hoodie my hand went through his shoulder and chills went up my spine. It was like sticking your hand into ice cold water, Cry's image even went and flickered. I took a step back and Cry began to wake up. He yawned quietly but then he stood up straight and turned his head to look at me. I just sort of stared back in silence for perhaps a few minutes.

"So." Cry said, alitlle quiet.

"So." I said, my voice making me notice that I was scared.

"Did you really take off my mask-" Cry raised one hand to grip the bottom of his mask. "-just because of a stupid dream?" He said, his voice as calm and cool as ice.

"Yes...But I do realized how stupid it was." I paused, looking down. "So I'm sorry for invading your personal space by taking your mask off."

It was silent for a moment but then I felt something slam into my cheek hard, actually knocking me over onto the ground. I looked up to see Cry towering over me, his mask was off and in one of his hands. I brought my hand up to cover the cheek that got hit.

"Did you just slap me with your fucking mask!?"

(A/N: I laughed quite hard for no real reason at that other then I feel dumb for writing that <XD)

-Cry's P.O.V-

(A/N: Since I'm tired and I have 2 other story things I want to work on I was going to make this a short chapter again but I'll make it alittle longer. Just cause I like you guys <3 XD)

I crossed my arms, and just continured to glare at Felix silently. I put my mask back on since having it off in general was uncomfortable.  I sighed, uncrossing my arms.

"There now I forgive." I said calmly, smiling ever so slightly.

I saw Felix's eye twitch but he just sat on the floor holding his cheek quietly. He glanced away then back at me before standing up. He walked pasted me and went down stairs quickly and quietly. I bit my lip and called out after him, trying to lift the mood ever so carefully.

"Don't try to exorcise me! I think you still love me." I said, trying to not sound happily fake.

I didn't get anything in response so I dropped my dumb smile and shrugged. I floated out of the room and went to go binge watch some show on Netflix.

--------

I said alittle longer...

Since I'm writing/planning other stories this story may have shorter chapters but more often.

We'll see how it all goes in the next little while. -Chao