Chapter 17

-Pewdie's P.O.V-

I relaxed with my laptop in my lap, currently on Netflix. Like I said to Cry I was watching anime, to be specific I was watching Soul Eater. Again. I sipped some coffee out of my mug, yawning slightly afterword. Coffee never seemed to help me wake up but I drank it anyway, I just like the taste really.

I realized I had zoned out and missed a few minutes of the episode I was currently watching. I decided to turn off Netflix and go back to browsing social media and maybe respond to a few fans instead. Something I was more in the mood to do. Some may say I focus on to much stuff related to my 'job' but I find it all so normal now; reading fan mail, making and releasing videos. It all was just what I do, no longer a hobby or job really. I paused my typing for a moment, thinking of all the people I've met, places I've been and things I've gotten to do because of my channel and smiled to myself. I continued to type the message I had started while thinking about some of the things I've done in the past years. Chuckling out loud every so often when I remembered a joke of mine or funny moments that had happened. Once I finished responding to some messages of mine on Youtube, I switched over to Facebook where I had another wall of stuff to answer. I had already spent an hour answering stuff before, so who knew how long this would take. I scrolled through the list of messages and noticed a bit of a theme.

"When will we see Cry?"

"Does Cry have any contacts we could follow him on?"

"Will Cry show up in another video soon?"

"We don't really know anything about Cry, could we get a proper intro video?"

I leaned back, keeping my laptop balanced on my lap. I understood why people were so interested in Cry, usually when a new member of a 'group', lets say, gets introduced they get a big intro and usually show up often so fans can get used to them. But in this case, Cry didn't have the biggest interest in showing himself on camera or being hounded by questions so of course I didn't make him do anything. Also it's not like I've focused too much on recording recently, still getting used to Cry a little and becoming friends with him have impacted my normal routine a bit. I grabbed my coffee mug from the table and took another drink out of it while I thought up answers to some of these questions, I should just answer a few to maybe get them to back off. While I was thinking I noticed a sudden drop in room temperature and shivered. At the same time I heard the door close and looked over to see Cry coming in from the entrance way.

"H-Hey Cry." I greeted while I shivered.

Cry glanced at me and he had a rather bothered expression. I knew something was bugging him since he just made the room drop like 20 goddamn degrees. Cry always made the room cool but not even close to this much of a drop. I shifted slightly from where I sat as Cry stayed by the doorway of the room, looking like he was thinking pretty hard about something.

"Are you okay? You look rather...upset." I questioned.

"Huh?" Cry asked as he looked up, his expression changing to one of mild surprise. "Oh, sorry."

I closed the laptop and stared at Cry, waiting for him to explain. After a moment of silence I sighed, which caused a small cloud in the air.

"What's wrong?" I asked again.

"Oh. Uh. Just remembered some things while I was out. Some not so happy things." Cry stated simply.

"Could I get more detail then that please?" 

Cry let out a annoyed sigh, "Okay. Fine, I'll explain."

Cry walked over to the couch and fell back onto it with another sigh.

"Story time."

-Cry's P.O.V-