Chapter 1: Moving In

-Pewdie's P.O.V-

Summer, July 17th 2014. Florida

I opened the front door to my new home, letting out the usual cold air flow. I turned, using one arm to hold the door open, to try and drag another box inside. I didn't really need to bring much for the move since this house had come with the last owners furniture, I never really thought about it too much like maybe they won the lottery and just left all their old stuff behind. That made perfect sense to me, seeing how there's not alot of times you see someone just ditch their stuff. I pushed the box which contained most of my electronics into the living room and sat down on the couch. 

"Wow, this was easier then I thought it would be..." I mumbled as I observed the room in more detail. There was the couch I was sitting on, a sort of recliner which matched the couch, a flat screen Tv across from them and also a coffee table. Quite basic. The house was a decent size, it had a living room, kitchen, dining area, bath room, and a few closet spaces. Upstairs was 2 diffrent bedrooms, another bathroom and  a room set up like a office. I got up and went into the kitchen to get a glass of water when I realized I hadn't made a video for Youtube updating everyone on how I was. I ran over to the box sitting in the living room to try and dig out my camera.

--------------------

Okay so my biggest fear is this looks so poorly writen and boring but for now I'll just happily update this story. Sorry for this shorter part, they will get longer as this goes on.

Well hope you enjoyed this and see ya later!