Chapter 10: Fuming

-Cry's P.O.V-

After Felix pretty much flew up the stairs, I was left sitting on the couch ready to explode. I was feeling alot of things at once; sad, surprised, betrayed and of course, angry. I held my hands together tightly, my knuckles pale, even more so then normal. 

I wasn't sure what to do really. I felt torn, wanting to yell and vent, break down or just disappear. The problem with the first two opintions were that I prefer not to get overly emotional, although at the moment the third idea sounded fucking fantasic.

-Pewdie's P.O.V-

"Go the fuck to bed before I kill you, you nerd." 

I had ran upstairs at a speed I didn't even know I could manage. I went into my office, closing and locking the door behind me. I stood in that classic 'block the door with as much of me as possible' pose, listening to see if I could hear anything. Although seeing how he can turn invisable and go thourgh walls so I didn't really need to do anything, he could still sneak up on me. I walked away from the door, sitting in my spinning chair. I sighed loudly, covering my eyes with one hand. That after-feeling of 'I'm a fucking idiot, why did I do that' was starting to set in. I didn't really want to go to bed, for mutiple reasons including; not wanting to leave the room for fear of murder and I would just stay awake thinking of Cry or my dream.

Wait, go back and edit that thought. I meant think about how I pissed him off. I felt the need to clear that up...Don't judge my train of thought.

That feeling of 'your an idiot' almost doubled at that. I closed my eyes and moved my hand away from my eyes. I used a leg to slowly spin the chair around as I thought blankly. "So I pissed my ghost bud off. Great~"  Note the sarcasam.

"We were just becoming friends too...or at least I think so. Then I invade his personal space, I guess, and majorly piss him off."

My thoughts suddenly dulled and trailed off as I fell asleep sitting in my computer chair.

Morning -Cry's P.O.V-

A few hours had passed, I had spent three hours floating around the house numbly. I was didn't feel well, not sick but just off. My forhead burned while the rest of my body was just sore. I wasn't sure what was wrong but I could swear I could see blood drip or see stains forming from the corners of my eyes but when I inspected it there was nothing actually there. My eye twitched in annoyance as I made my way upstairs to check on Felix, although I was still intensly upset I wanted to see if he actually went to sleep or not.

I peeked into his bedroom to see he wasn't there, I turned to look at the closed office door. I went through the door to see Felix propping his head up with one arm and asleep in his computer chair. He had a calm experssion on his face and was snoring lightly. I sighed, leaning against the door. 

I wonder what I look like when I sleep...

-----------

Ah...Have a short chapter my dears! I really wanted to update this instead of working on the cover for my new FALLOUT AU story that I started.

But I did finish the new cover for this book. What do you guys think?

Hope you liked this short chapter! -Chao