Chapter 14: Insert Title Here

-Pewdie's P.O.V-

(A/N: Wattpad really hates saving things for me as I lost part of a Surviving chapter and what I had started for this.)

I answered the few questions that were directed towards me while Cry was downstairs. I couldn't hear any talking so I had to wait for Cry so I could ask who it was. After a short five minutes I heard Cry walk up the stairs before walking into the room.

"Who was it?" I asked as I paused the recording.

"Huh? Oh. It was Marzia." Cry answered, looking slightly distracted.

"Really? Why did she stop by?" I asked.

Cry chuckled slightly, "To talk to me actually, about how much of a bad roommate I am. It was about the whole hitting you thing since you said something to her I guess."

"Heh...yeah my bad." I said sheepishly.

"Water under the bridge, and anyway she gave some wise words" Cry stated before smiling widely.

"Why the smile?" I asked, grinning a bit.

"Nothing, let's just go on and get the Q and A over with." Cry stated.

"Oooh...Cry has a girlfriend." I teased as I turned back to the computer.

"Gay." Cry pointed out in a humored tone.

"Girlfriend." I chimed.

Cry just sighed from behind me.

-Time Skip-

Cry floated out the office.

"It's over!" He exclaimed happily.

"Well then." I said as I followed behind him.

We had spent a hour and a half recording the Q&A which turned out to be pretty fun. Although close to the end Cry complained it was dragging on for such a short video. I just shrugged to myself as we walked downstairs. Cry hopped onto the couch while I went over to the recliner, which by now was my own spot. I thought for a moment, trying to think of something to talk about. I usually ask a question in hopes of learning about Cry and becoming best buds but just leads to no topic. I yawned and decided to ask a question.

"Hey Cry. Before you...bit the dust...did you ever have a near-death experience?" I asked in a slightly cheery tone.

To anyone else that question would seem offensive, disrespectful or just a bad idea but Cry usually answered them anyway. Although some did cross a unsaid line I think.

"Actually I did. It was 4 years before I...'bit the dust'. I was hit by some asshole." He said bitterly.

I froze as that sounded like a certain dream.

"Wait. Do you mean beat up or..." I started nervously.

"I was hit by a car dude." Cry answered, glancing over at me.

He noticed my expression and he sighed.

"What? Was there something wrong with my answer?" He inquired.

"The dream I had. Someone who looked like you was hit by a truck...so that is a very freaky conquincidence." I stutter out, laughing nervously.

Cry just kinda looked at me, the blank face of the mask was all I had to look at.

"That is freaky..." Cry said calmly, turning away.

I bit my lip, trying to think of something to say to keep talking but change topic but Cry started talking.

-Cry's P.O.V-

I sat there in thought for a moment but started rambling.

"My heart stopped I guess." I started quietly.

I cast a quick glance at Felix to see if he was listening and continued when it was clear he was as he stared at me with slightly wide eyes.

"Well I died I mean. It wasn't pleasant to say the least and it just felt like nothing." I half-mumbled, half-mused.

I slipped my hands into my hoodie pockets.

"I could see things. The buildings, the truck, people..." I took in a breath absentmindedly. "and the body."

"I could see my body on the ground which was odd. Although I couldn't hear things. Next thing I knew I was in a hospital. So I walked around there...found my room and such. Of course they brought me back to life or us I would look younger and all that."

The room was silent. I realized how calm yet sad I sounded while I talked. I sighed loudly then looked over at Felix. He just stared at me with wide eyes.

"Holy shit." He muttered.

"I know right." I sighed.

"That is actually pretty close to my dream...Well I never saw the hospital and I could hear things but..." Felix informed.

"So you think you dreamed of my near death?" I said, clearly voicing my disbelief.

He was silent for a few moments, thinking to himself.

I just turned to look out the window and watch cars go by. Suddenly I got a bad headache, just sorta all at once. I put on hand against the side of my head and just traced circles on that side of my head. I had been getting these headaches everyonce and awhile or some glimpses of blood on my hoodie like I got a nosebleed and never noticed but when I went to look closer there wasn't anything there.

I shook my head slightly so I wouldn't zone out and tuned in that Felix was talking.

"Could it be a power of yours, like your invisibility or something?" He pondered.

"Visions? Death related visions?" I commented.

"Well I don't know...Maybe?" Felix trailed off.

"Maybe it's because your my destined soulmate and it is key to our everlasting relationship that you understand the pain and suffering I went through before eventually dying a terrible death in which the reveal will lead to a emotional end to our lovely romance tale." I described in a dead calm voice as I laid back and stared at the ceiling.

I glanced at Felix to see him staring at me somewhat looking like he wasn't trying to laugh and confusion mixed together. I felt my self smile alittle bit before looking back up at the ceiling.

------

Haha! Not dead!