Chapter 7

A/N: WOW! Thank you so much for 100 reads! I never expected this at all...Although I do realize most of those reads are for the Prologue but still this is just great! Well I hope whoever is reading this series enjoys it and hows its written. 

Also, sorry about last chapter it was REALLY gliched on mobile and on here because I wrote half on the app and the rest online so the data connection kinda messed up in that sense I believe. So lesson learned; DO NOT WRITE CHAPTERS ON THE APP.

Anyway hope you enjoy this chapter guys! Kinda just a character interaction chapter, making relationships and such. - Chao

-------------------------

Cry's P.O.V

After talking to Felix I was super excited, getting to something related to Youtube and recording was just such a big deal. I hopped on Felix's laptop as I got seated on the couch where it was left, I opened it and closed whatever was open. Although I did read some of his tweets and facebook updates I happened to notice, you know, just being a overall nosy person. I decided checking the year may be something I want to do seeing how its been a worrying subject lately. I looked at the small section of the screen which held the date and took a unneeded breath in. "2014...That means I've been dead about.." I thought back, my memory of the past surprising clear. "I last remember it being about mid 2013." I looked up at the ceiling and let out the breath I was holding in. So, dead for about a year. Well thats much better then I expected, although everything looked the same I was worried I may be in some far future kind of setting. I procided to download the game and open Skype, typing in my old username and password. I took the laptop off my lap and set it down on the couch and then floated into the recording room upstairs to ask Felix for his Skype. When I got there he was already talking to someone, since he had headphones on I couldn't hear what the other person was saying but I assumed it was Ken. I walked beside him and saw he was setting up his recording software, so I tapped him on the shoulder. "Vad fan!?" He yelled as he jumped in his seat, he turned to look angerily, his expression changed slightly when he saw it was me. "Oh Cry. Hey what do you need?" He asked.

"You forgot to give me your Skype, I kind of need it don't I?" I asked plainly. Felix silently nodded then tapped his headphones, possibly signaling Ken was saying something, and laughed lightly. "Ken, a few things; One, Cry is a nickname and I think his parents loved him just fine. Two, he's a roommate, we share one house kind of thing. Three, Cry has his own little channel and wants to try the game with us. Fourth, no you may fucking not."

I tried not to laugh but that didn't help much as I burst into a small fit of laughter, mostly because I could only assume what Ken had said. Felix looked at me and smiled widely, he turned back to the desk and scribbled something on a piece of paper and handed it to me. I just took it and left while still laughing slightly, Felix let me know he would add me to the call once he got the request.

-Slightly Magical Time Skip-

I had quickly sent the request and was added into the call, while waiting I had stolen a pair of earbuds I found on the coffee table nearby. Me and Ken were introduced, I found out his Youtube identity was CinnamonToastKen.

"So Cry, what's your channel? So I can link it of course." Ken asked after I slight pause in conversion as we got ready to record. Felix pipped up suddenly, "Well actual-" I cut in quickly, since I forgot to tell Felix I do actually have a channel he would give some misleading information. "It's called Cryaotic. Although its been about a year since I've done anything for it."

"Hm. Okay, well guess it's better late then never." Ken stated cheerily.

"Well." Felix spoke up again, "How about we get started guys?"