Chapter 16: Crush

-Cry's P.O.V-

It was the morning after me and Felix had a long talk and watched a movie. I glanced at a calender as I floated past the fridge in the kitchen and remembered today was August 18th. I had been around for about a month and things were going well. I mean I've got back into doing YouTube work, gotten more social, met some interesting people and I have become good friends with Felix. I continued to float laps through the entrance way, living room and kitchen while thinking to myself.

A lot has changed in a sense, I'm not as serious as I used to be. I'm also getting used to not wearing my mask so I look like my old self again, which was nice. Once I found out I could change my image, or however you want to put it, I adjusted my clothes to something more Summer like. Now I was rocking a black tank-top and cargo shorts, something I never really wore before I died. I'm playing new games, mostly with Felix for videos. Among those things are alot of others I guess but trying to think of them all would leave me floating around and thinking for awhile.

As I passed the oven in the kitchen I saw the time was 9:26am.

-Pewdie's P.O.V-

The second I felt myself wake up I groaned loudly into my pillow. Like most people every morning I didn't want to get up. I rolled over and had a scare when I fell half-way off the bed, my face almost hitting the floor.

I was awake now.

I sighed loudly and rubbed my eyes, pulling myself back up into bed. I had gone to bed rather early compared to most other nights but I was still exhausted. I turned to look at my bedside clock and saw the time was quarter to ten. I got up with a silent sigh and grabbed my blue hoodie from the end of my bed and threw it on since that was easier then getting dressed. I made my way to the stairs and leaned over the railing to see if I could spot Cry in the living room but I couldn't see him.

"You awake?" I called out as I went downstairs.

"Well if I was asleep I would be awake now." I heard Cry say.

I chuckled as I walked into the living room while Cry came in from the kitchen.

"You're not wearing your mask again." I commented as I passed him to go make coffee.

"Yep. I like not wearing it." Cry said as he went to his usual spot on the couch.

"Now that you're used to it?" I asked as I turned on my coffee machine, grabbing a mug.

"Yeah. It's nice to look like my old self, not having that mask on." Cry explained.

I turned my head to look at him, "Hm. Yeah I think you look better like that too." I said, flashing a grin.

Cry chuckled slightly and smiled a little bit before turning away to look out the window while smiling more. I leaned on the counter while my coffee brewed and thought about what I was going to record today. I could record a few hours of a playthrough and have that edited and have 2 or 3 parts ready to upload. That or I could do a goofy game as a filler between parts. I wanted to take a break from doing collabs with Cry and Ken for awhile.