Chapter 14- No Rest for the Wicked

Recap!

So Jamie walked in on Matthew and some girl which made her mad because we all know what her true feelings are (; then they "make up" and Lance, the guy who made Jamie drop her ice cream, takes her out to Cold Stone. Now Matthew and Lance see each other and they used to be best friends! But it seems as though they had a huge falling out.

Matthew's POV

I punch the bag even harder. Why the hell is Lance here? Why does he have to ruin my freaking life. After trying so hard to forgot all the things he has done, he just has to come back.

"God damnit!" I scream. I sit on the floor, tired of everything. Tired of my father. Tired of being a jerk. Tired of life.

"What is all this screaming and moaning about?" My dad demanded as he walked down the steps. A few years ago I got interested in boxing and he designed a training room for me in the basement. He never visited though because he said it smelt like sweat and disappointment. So him being here is a huge improvement. His nose is wrinkled though.

"Nothing. Sorry for being so loud." I mumbled and stood up. "I'm taking a shower." I walk past but he grabs my arm.

"If you need to talk, I'm right down the hall." He frowned. "But spare me the details."

"Thanks Dad. I'll keep the special offer in mind." I responded sarcastically. He lets me go and I continue my journey to the shower.

-

My door opened, shaking me awake from my daydreaming. Jacob comes strolling in with a huge grin on his face.

"Guess who got laid... again!" He waggles his eyebrows.

"Oh I don't know, the Tooth Fairy?" Jacob starts to joke around but when he realizes I'm not in the mood he sits down at my couch.

"Hey bro, what's wrong?" My fists clench just thinking about today.

"Lance."

His eyes widen.

"Aw crap. What the hell is he doing back. I thought he moved to like Peru." I threw my hands up.

"That's what I thought too. But I came out of the storage room and boom! There he was, talking to Jamie. I don't know if he sincerely likes her or if he is just playing with her." My eyebrows furrow. "And Jamie doesn't deserve that."

"Didn't you play with her?" I glare at Jacob. "What? It's true."

"I guess but it didn't mean I didn't like her."

"So you're saying you can play with her but Lance can't?" I nod. "Someone's jealous!" He starts laughing.

"I am not jealous. Matthew Walker does not get jealous." Right?

"Mhm. Sure. Of course. I believe you." He says in a sarcastic voice.

"You annoy the crap out of me. Get out of my house and let me sleep." He just grins and jumps up from the couch.

"Alright Mr. Im-Too-High-And-Mighty-To-Get-Jealous. Ill see you whenever." I roll over and give him a grunt.

A few minutes later, I heard the door open again.

"Jacob, I thought I told you to leave." I growl.

"Oh but I'm not Jacob." A feminine voice answers. I look up to see Jamie's friend, Angie, strolling towards me in lingerie.

"Hello, Matthew."

Jamie's POV

"Wait you know him?" I squeak.