Chapter 6- Party Time! (Part 1)

[THIS IS NOT EDITED]

Jamie's POV

"No." I said stubbornly. 

"Come on please? Please with a cherry on top?"

"I'm allergic to cherries. You should know this! We've been best friends since like what? Second grade?"

Nicole rolled her eyes. "It's a metaphor Jamie. I also know you're allergic to dandelion fluff."

I hrmphed. "Good. You should." I started to read my book again. I heard Nicole stomp over here and then my book was gone from my hands.

"Hey! Nicole come on. Give it back please?" I whinned.

"You're going to miss an AWESOME party to read." She looked at the title. "Parcy Jackson?"

"Um it's pronounced Percy Jackson and yes. I am." I snatched my book back.

She grabbed it again and threw it across the room. It hit the wall with a clunk. "I'm not giving you a choice Jamie. You're going and we are going to make you sexy." She waggled her eyebrows.

"Please stop. Leave me be." I groaned and put a pillow on my face.

The bed shifted to one side when a heavy thing sat on my stomach.

"Nicole! Get the heck off!" I heard her laugh.

"Mm no." She layed down so our bodies were parallel. "Wow I'm really comfy."

"Ihm nohtm." I mumbled.

"What'd you say?" She asked.

I spit her hair out of my mouth. "I said I'm not! So get off!" She snorted and rolled off. "If I go will you leave me alone?" 

She squealed. "Of course!" I sighed and rolled off my bed as well.

"I get to pick your clothes okay?" She said excitedly.

"Ahhh no. I'm going in my casual clothes." She looked down, all sad. I sighed for the millionth time.

"Fine. You can pick the top! But I'm wearing my jeans and Converse." She nodded with a smile and ran downstairs. 

"What?" I said outloud. She came back with a shirt.

"Here! Try this on!" I glared at her.

"You knew I would agree to this wouldn't you?"

"Well we have been best friends since what? Second grade?" She winked and I grinned. I put the shirt on and grimaced.

"It's so..."

"Feminine?" She replied.

"Yea." I shivered.

The shirt I put on was white with lace and one frill. I was kind of glad that is was a tank top because it's pretty hot.

"You look so cute!" She squeals. She runs back downstairs and comes back with jewlery and some sandals. "Put these on." Then she goes into my closet and pulls out some pink denim shorts. "Perfect." I huff.

"I thought I got to wear my converse!" She giggled. "Mm. No." I rolled my eyes and put everything on. In the end it was pretty cute. "Okay Nicole. It's pretty nice." She gleamed at the praise. I shook my head and layed back down to read.

-

After what seemed like hours, she came out in a floral dress, brown sandals, and a flower crown. She spun around. "How do I look?" She asked.

"Mm I don't know. You look.. eh." I said with a straight face. Confusion crossed her face until I grinned. She threw a pillow at me. "Oh whatever!"