Chapter 4- Whatever Means Alot

[THIS IS NOT EDITED]

Hey guys! Sorry for not updating in a while. I've been busy with stuff. But here it is! A new chapter :D Hope you like it.

-

Matthew's POV

I woke up pissed. How dare that little nerd not be affected by my charm. I mean who doesn't love me? I'm the perfect guy! Blonde hair, blue eyes, muscles. You were probably drooling as I explained myself.

But no. She just walked away. Then she insulted me! I am going to make it my mission to make her fall in love with me.

-

I ran downstairs and grabbed my keys.

"I'm going to hag out with Jacob today!" I yelled to my father.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" He says as he walks into the room.

"Um like what?" Please don't remember. Please don't remember!

"You need to go to work." And he remembered.

"But Dad! Come on. Can't I miss it?" Then I remembered my plan. "Nevermind! Have any books to return? I can take them!" I smiled brightly.

"Well no I don't" He stared at me. "Go um along now."

I have never seen my dad surprised. Wow. I accomplished something today. I shrugged and got into my car.

-

"Here nerdy nerdy nerdy!" I whispered. It seemed like the store was empty.

"What?" The nerd said behind me. I turned around.

"Oh hey little nerd." I smirked. "Your here early."

"No. Your here late! You need to be here at 7 am and it 1 pm! And my name is NOT nerd. It's Jamie."

"Yeah well whatever." I went to the back room and gathered my magazines. "So just do you thing, okay?" I propped my legs up on the desk. She looks over at me and glares. I watch her put books away. She isn't half bad. She has nice legs, pretty brown hair, nice looking blue green eyes. I could just hit it and quit it. But what about the plan? She definitely wouldn't talk to me after that. So I guess I'll just have to take things slow. Is that even possible?

"MATTHEW!" Jamie yelled in my face. I snapped back into reality.

"What?! God don't yell in my face." I bit at her. Damn it. I lost my cool. I ran my hand through my hair. "Yes I mean?"

She rolled her eyes. "I need you to get this book for me. I can't reach it."

"Then get a chair."

"No. You need to help."

"Get a chair."

"No."

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Just get a freaking chair Jamie!" I yelled at her.

She drew away from me. It looked like she was scared.... of me. I opened my mouth but just closed it. I sighed and stood up. Grabbing a chair, I grabbed the book she needed.

"Here." I smiled slightly and sat down.

"Thanks Matthew." She said quietly.

"Yeah well whatever." I responded. I heard her hmph and walk away. "Oh and tell me when your done!" She groaned and I smirked.

-

I walked to my room and fell on the bed. Surprisingly I did something today. I helped Jamie put away the books, vacuumed the floor, and stacked chairs. That is probably the most work I have done in my whole life. In a weird way it felt good. I'm actually sad that tomorrow is Saturday. I really don't want to hear Jacob's sappy story again. His girlfriend just broke up with him and he keeps whining about it. He needs to man up. This crying crap is getting on my nerves.

I changed out of my clothes and put on some sweats. I was about to read my Playboy magazines, which are extremely addicting, but decided not to. I turned off the lights and fell asleep.

-

Rent, Read, and Love