Chapter 7- Party Time! (Part 2)

[THIS IS NOT EDITED]

Matthew's POV

I slammed the door shut, locking it.

"What the HELL are you doing?!" I yelled at Drake. I picked him up and threw him to the ground again.

"Dude! I was just getting some easy access." He exclaimed. I punched his jaw hard.

"Easy access?! YOU DO NOT TREAT HER LIKE THAT!" I screamed. I kicked him in the stomach.

"Okay man! I get it. Stop. Please." He groaned. He started coughing then he dragged himself to the bathroom. I swung the door open and grabbed Jamie's arm. "What the hell were YOU doing?!" I screamed in her face.

"Nothing! I didn't do anything! Why you being so rude!" She spit back.

"Says the girl who was throwing herself at him!"

"OOOOOOH SO NOW IM A SLUT?!" Tears were forming in her eyes.

"Obviously you are!"

"You are making NO sense Matthew! You don't know the whole story!" She yelled at me. Tears were falling down freely now.

"I saw all I needed to." I growled through clenched teeth.

"Fine!" She fixed her shirt and pushed past me.

"Fine!"

I watch her back until the crowd swallowed her up.

Jamie's POV

He thinks I'm a whore. A whore! This is why I never wanted to get involved with him. Why is he so mad anyways?! "Ugh!" I screamed outloud. Then something even better happened. It starts raining!

"Well yippiedoo for me!" I looked down and realized my shirt is see-through. I shook my head and bit my lip. Next thing I know I'm on the sidewalk, crying my heart out.

"What has my life become?" I whisper. I heard a car stop in front of my and I looked up. Of course it was Matthew. Why couldn't he just leave me alone? I stood up just as he rolled down the window.

"Get in Nerd. You'll get a cold." He simply said.

"I don't care. Leave me alone." I started to walk away but he just followed me with his car. "Stop being a creep!" I yelled at him. My voice was getting hoarse from all this screaming.

"If you get in I'll stop following you." I glared at him and kept walking. "Please? I've already taken you home once so why can't you trust me?"

"Says the guy who called me a whore." I bit at him.

"Okay I'm sorry! I was a little hasty to make assumptions."

"Oh! A little?! Okay! Sure!"

He spoke softly this time. "Please Jamie. Just... trust me." I looked over at him.

I sighed. "Whatever." I hoped into the passenger seat. I noticed that he wasn't moving. " Are you taking me home or no...?"

"We need to talk." He said as he turned towards me. "I'm sorry about the way I reacted. But you need to tell me what happened."

I shook my head. "I don't owe  you anything."

"Tell me."

"No."

"Um yeah. Tell me Nerd."

"No!"

Yes."

"No!"

"Yes!"

"UGH FINE!" I shouted, my voice cracking. He smiled in triumph. "He came on me. That's all."

"That's it? Nothing else?"

"Well I did kick him where the sun don't shine." He smirked.

"Good." He shifted the car into drive. "Thank you for telling me." Then he took me home.

-

"Thanks Matthew. For taking me home." I smiled slightly.

"No problem. Are you sure you're okay?" He asked.

"I. Am. Fine." I unbuckled and was about to get out when Matthew caught my arm.

"So you don't need anything." I sighed.

"That's correct." He nodded and let me go. "Goodnight Matthew."

"Night Nerd."

-

Hey guys!!

Well looks like Matthew's being awfully nice.

That's a twist xD Well thanks for reading!I don't really have anything to say except that I'm watching Gossip Girl. And I need (hint need) Chuck Bass.

He is the bae.

Oml I love him xD

Anyways Rent, Red, & Love!

-Ilyana